WANTED: Cape Buffalo hunt for 4 hunters 2016

Wapiti701

Reaction score
Trying to plan Cape Buffalo hunt in 2016 for 4 hunters. Leaning towards Zimbabwe or Mozambique because of hunt costs? Thanks for any information

Sent you a PM, please see your Inbox.

Sir, you are welcome to mail me at Pieter@pawprintsafaris.co.za. Let me know your requirements and lets see what we can set up that will suit your needs. You will be surprised at what you can get in South Africa.

Trying to plan Cape Buffalo hunt in 2016 for 4 hunters. Leaning towards Zimbabwe or Mozambique because of hunt costs? Thanks for any information

That should get some replies.
Good luck with your trip planning.

Depending on location, the difference between a hunt in SA, Moz or Zim might not be that far apart.

Peter (Paw Print) offers some great Buffalo hunting at a very reasonable price in SA.
I also offer great Buf hunting but regarding price and quota 2016 is a bit far out for me to commit to a price now.

Contact Peter you won't go wrong.

Zambia is opening up for 2015 and both the Luangwa valley and the Kafue will be offering really good deals on buff.

Zambia is opening up for 2015 and both the Luangwa valley and the Kafue will be offering really good deals on buff

At least one country saw the impact of hunting as a conservation tool and reopened hunting again.

I do have availability on our new block in Mozambique, it is a new area for us but we have worked tirelessly over the last 4 years to secure it and know it well.

It is located in the south western cover of Mozambique and runs along the Rio Save, which froms a natural border between our 150 000 acre area and the Gonarezau national park located in Zimbabwe.

Should you be interested I can post a full description of the area as well as pricing, either on this thread or via PM or Email.
I am with Bossie, on how far in advance it is but I am sure we can discuss possibilities and work something out, in a secure and fair fashion.

Feel free to let me know on your thoughts.

My best always

I do have availability on our new block in Mozambique, it is a new area for us but we have worked tirelessly over the last 4 years to secure it and know it well.

It is located in the south western cover of Mozambique and runs along the Rio Save, which froms a natural border between our 150 000 acre area and the Gonarezau national park located in Zimbabwe.

Should you be interested I can post a full description of the area as well as pricing, either on this thread or via PM or Email.
I am with Bossie, on how far in advance it is but I am sure we can discuss possibilities and work something out, in a secure and fair fashion.

My best always

Jaco,

Congratulations on securing the new area.

If you could post about the terrain, flora/fauna, map, photos it would be neat for all to see.

Merry Christmas.

My best always

Is it Gaza Province ?
Punda Milia Airport in RSA ?
How much do I need for a good buff ?
Foxi

Just hearing that someone is planning a buff hunt gets me excited!

Zambia has always been "over the top" expensive in the past. Tried to hunt there twice, but the incredible Govt fees and cost of everything else drove me away. Would be surprised if a hunt there can be competitively priced. Unless one is crazy rich with money to through away, I just can't imagine a buff hunt in Tanz or Zambia being a wise use of disposable income. Hunt RSA or Mozq and use the savings to hunt NZ or Australia.....................FWB

Hunt all over the world

a wise use of disposable income.

....than I must stop world wide hunting immediately, so if I were an intelligent man.
And only hunt at home hares and ducks;a good hunt also.
But I can' t withdraw the call of the wild,thats my problem.
Passion kills my wisdom (and money :( )
But I' m happy.

Foxi

Anyone offering Buffalo near the Gonarezau National Park is about to have a happy hunter.
Good stuff there Jaco

I most definitely will wheels, I have an complete info sheet that I have made in the past I am having a family day but will post in a day or so?

;)
My best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg