WANTED: Cape Buff hunt in 2013

Howdah

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to hunt cape buffalo next year, not looking for a huge trophy, just looking for the fun of the hunt, do you have anything that would fit or know someone who does, i have heard Zambia can be good ? Replies by PM please ?

Thanks

Howdah

Zambia as well as Tanz can be good like everything it boils down to how good the area is, SA also have great hunts in certain areas so do Namibia and Mozie.

Decide what you would like from your safari, and remember.... The cheapest deals are not always the best.

Talk to references (multiple) and above all enjoy it is the best bang for your buck! (experience wise!)

My best always.

Cape Buffalo are "huntable" in most countries in Southern Africa. Add Zim to Jaco's list above.

Was just looking at some offerings in Zimbabwe for Buffalo that were being advertised as "Non exportable".
As Jaco says, be cautious about focusing on price alone.

There are tons of good operators.

What are you looking for in a hunt?
How many days?

are you looking at trophy or cull c buffalo safari.

many on here have culls taking mature bull in the 32 to 36 inch class. or cow culls...

These are some good operators that have reasonable prices.

Martin Pieters Safaris: Martin posts on AH as Marty. The Omay is a great area for buffalo and Martin offers some good deals.

Maba'lengwe: Tim Farren posts on AH as Tim416. Matetsi Unit 1 is another great area for buffalo.

CM Safaris: Buzz Charlton posts on AH. They have some great areas.

These guys are reputable Zim operators.

My first buffalo hunt was in Tanzania. There are some great areas and old East African style safaris. Prices in Tanzania has increased dramatically over the past several years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!