WANTED: Canadian Hunting Partner for International Hunting!

SNIPER59

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI member
Hunted
Canada, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, US Wyoming, New Zealand, Africa Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Limpopo, North West
Hi there...
I live in BC Canada, and have generally done most of my distant hunting alone, due to my friends and local hunting buddies being too cheap to go on hunting adventures abroad.
I am wondering if anyone else is in the same situation, and would like to join up and do some hunts together??
Someone with good morals, but still fun and excited about hunting. Someone who has some extra funds available for hunting . I have hunted a couple of times in Africa in the last year or two, and would even consider taking a first timer or two over with me, and introduce them to some fantastic Ph's with even more fantastic hunting areas and prices. I have done my homework!
If you are a good guy, safety first hunter, who would like to hunt as a team, give me a shout. No stick in the mud cheapskates need apply...hahahaha!!
Also, most outfitters can work better deals for more than one hunter....interested??

That's a healthy way of freshing hunting experiences, with the money you save going 2x1 or more you can pay for a plane ticket. I can see you vision.

I would recommend going on a shorter, cheaper hunt to make sure you get along well before committing to a long safari.

It also just depends on the species desired because the bag is basically split. My brother and I hunted nine days in Namibia 2x1 and we took 8 animals total.

Cats and elephant for example are usually not recommended 2x1. And many of the top outfits in Africa that I have checked 2x1 pricing, it may be $50 per day, or $100 per day off. Not that much considering you are splitting the hunting time 50/50 usually.

However, I will admit, going with my brother was a great experience. Just need the right person, and enough time to get all the goals for the trip accomplished as best as possible.

Good luck in your search.

I am located in Ontario,

But Unfortunately am a broke Student with caviar tastes but a hamburger Budget. Hunting is my only passion and I will make it to Africa someday.

Best of Luck in your search for a partner, in a few years I'd take you up, but now as much as I'd love to go I can't.

I am located in Ontario,

But Unfortunately am a broke Student with caviar tastes but a hamburger Budget. Hunting is my only passion and I will make it to Africa someday.

Best of Luck in your search for a partner, in a few years I'd take you up, but now as much as I'd love to go I can't.

Its not as expensive as you think...I just booked a flight yesterday to Johannesburg for $1392...and an outfitter I use can get you into a 7 day, all inclusive hunt for 5 animals for under 2 grand...Africa is amazing.
I went twice in 2012...I love it there, and am going back in June this year for another 14 days, which will include a male lion hunt...
Save up $3500 and you are in Africa!!:D

I would have thought the airfare would have been twice as much from BC...Wow!

I would have thought the airfare would have been twice as much from BC...Wow!

and its even on Air Canada!!...flight from Vancouver to London, London to Johannesburg...I was surprised too, as last times I went on British Airways and it was in the $2100 range...

That is open to interpretation Spike...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois