Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Wanted:
460 Weatherby Ammunition, as well as 550gr. Woodleigh for 460 Weatherby.

Jaco,
get hold of Gavin at Hillcrest Gun Shop.
I saw he had a few boxes of Wby 460 ammo.
Gavin contact
leach@westminster.co.za
or nil agt drie, 7765771

cheers,
j

Thanx boet will follow up... :)

i have about 200 rounds of the factory loaded weatherby 450gr ammo in the tsx. cabelas was dumping that stuff 3 months ago so you might check there and see if they are still doing that. if not i may be willing to sell you two boxes to help out.

after checking cabelas.com they still have tons of boxes of 450 tsx and 500 gr sp ammo. just not for $90/box anymore. hope this helps

Tap, thank you very much will jump on it!!!!

My best always.

Jaco, you gotta love them big bores hey ?

Let me know how those 450 T.S.X's work out for you.
This year I'm going to trial some 450gn C.P.S's North Forks in my Lott at around 2300 f.p.s.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul will do, I love it, I got it from WBY custom's shop a couple of years ago, weighs 9lbs no muzzle break and I have the 500gr woodleigh's and hornady's running at around 2450 fps its a dream to shoot. Will work up a load on the barnes though, I must say that I do like the heavier rounds...it's all about momentum...yeehaaa! slower heavy freight train...

I will be sure to keep you up to speed, those North forks are good, have tried them in my 375 would love to give it a crack in my 460, let me know how they work.

Have a good season. My best to you!

Those 450 grain tsx's are shooting out of my 460 weatherby mark V deluxe at 2600 pfs. I don't shoot it with the muzzle break on and its pleasant for me but I'm a fairly large guy. I was shooting right at 1" groups at 100 yards with mine. I would say those tsx bullets are very accurate to say the least.

Tap, thanks allot, I will work on it maybe it is the golden number, thanks for the valuable input!

My best to you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg