Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA (2), NZ (2), UK.
The game is just about to start. Good luck to the Wallabys after their pathetic showing against Samoa.

Half time and I hate to say it but there are players in the boks back line that don't deserve to be there.

Full Time :

:)

Who cares about whether they should be there or not, as long as they keep losing, i'll be happy. C'mon you All Blacks!

AAAI Marius……… sad stuff, well done to Aus I might be happy that I am hunting for the entire world cup, oh and just one last thing if New Zealand does not win the world cup this year well the they should start selling shares in Afrox because they are experts in gassing it LOL!

Marius, sometimes I worry about you mate (stir). At least at the World Cup you will be amongst friends :)

I don't wanna talk about that game !!!
I should not talk about that game!

Congrats Ausies!

......it is the first time i almost strangled a team on television, and i came too close to throwing my tv over the balcony, not talking about the 3 glasses i broke and the words i used would be home on a pirate vessel, i stuffed up a pre-planned romantic Saturday evening with my lady...she only forgave me on Sunday...evening! I think i will go watch Saturday's game against the A/Blacks at a friend's or sport bar - came to close to having a apocalypse in my place...

Oh man was i p-off!!! at the S/boks and selectors to put this team in opposition of the Wallies. I don't wanna talk about the game! Guaranteed even bigger loss this weekend against A/blacks if we run the same team, or even remotely the same team.

You know what, i don't wanna talk about it anymore - lets meet here on Monday......CU guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!