"WALK NAKED DAY"

Discussion in 'Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures' started by Bobpuckett, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    "WALK NAKED DAY"
    Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide.

So next Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

A Fellow American!
  2. PHOENIX PHIL

PHOENIX PHIL AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, S. Africa
    Just ran this by the wife......don't worry, I'm sure I'll be able to drive to work tomorrow with just one eye and the swelling in the other should abate in a few days.
  3. DOC-404

DOC-404 AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
    I have spoken the Elders Council and it has been decided that our village will be supporting this wonderful cause.
  4. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    I feel a new national holiday, developing :clap:
  5. Nyati

Nyati AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    RFEC, RFETO
    Hunted:
    Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
    Could we make this international ?:wink:
  6. gi jane

gi jane BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    I wouldn't want to traumatize my own community.. I'm sure they would pass a bill for me to wear a burka in any event. My own separate law.. I'd like to keep the friends I have thank you...
  7. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    I see your point, I would want to move to a different community before the national holiday started. :)
  8. BigSteve57

BigSteve57 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, NRA, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore MD,MD State Rifle & Pistol Assn., MD Rifle Club
    Hunted:
    USA, Namibia
    We're in. We're doing it.
  9. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    LMAO post pics as how it went in your area. :laughing:
  10. Wheels

Wheels GOLD SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania
    I went out at 1:00 today and sat by the road for an hour. It was extremely disappointing. Then I came in and reread the post and realized it was Eastern Time! I guess I will have to wait till next year.
  11. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
    You should have been here in Page AZ The place was packed They closed the entire lake in celebration! :) :)
  12. Wheels

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    I guess I should have been in Page........but I thought the lake was closed because the Colorado was running out of water.
  13. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
    No, plenty of water in the lake, plenty of fish to catch. We just want to keep all the tourists away so we can use it. :)
  14. Wheels

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Good idea keeping us tourists away. It is a beautiful lake. We have some beautiful lakes but they are quite different than Powell.
  15. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Actually it's closed due to national politics. Our exalted ruler and his lackey Reid have decided not to fund our government and have closed down all national venues across the country They're throwing a hissy fit at our House of Representatives and acting like 6 year olds. The House has sent bills to the Senate to fund the entire government with the exception of one program (which is their Constitutional right and duty) and the other side is having a tantrum.
  16. sestoppelman

sestoppelman SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, NA Hunt Club
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia, South Africa (2)
    In fact our KING OBAMA, has decreed that the Parks Dept employees are directed to "make life difficult" for those who would wish to visit OUTDOOR memorials like the WWII memorial. THEY ARE OUTSIDE!! But they paid EXTRA to get lackeys to fence them off and lock them down!! The whole idea here is to piss off everybody in hopes that they can place ALL of the blame on the Republican party. Yes they are at least partially responsible for where we are in this once great country, but the Demtard side and our completely insane El Presidente BH OBAMA is so intent on screwing us with the INSANE OBAMAcare health plan that they will do anything to hang onto it. And they could not care less who gets hurt. Just my Oh so very HO. And if I hear one more person state that the ACA is now "settled law" I may go around the bend! I dont care if it is. BHO himself has given waivers, delayed mandates and cut our whole parts of it to suit him and his party in hopes of winning House and Senate seats in 2014. There is no other reason for it. NONE! Pure politics! Worst president this country has ever seen. Even Carter was better than this and he was a useless fop!
  17. gi jane

gi jane BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    So I guess this thread has been hijacked? Pity. I was enjoying most of the comments until the last few. I wish politics would be left out of the "Humor" forum. Maybe time for me to leave. Perhaps there should be a separate forum for politics/current events?
    As a US Veteran, I have some experience accepting what is law and what is considered constitutional or unconstitutional. Last I heard the ACA was ruled constitutional and has survived 41 attempts by the House to defund or declare ACA unconstitutional. I was hoping to find a safe place to laugh and to educate myself here on this particular branch of the forum but alas, I come away frustrated and confused. Oh well, to each his/her own. Guess I will now rethink things. (42 attempts)

Sad,
    Jane

:(
  18. sestoppelman

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, NA Hunt Club
    Hunted:
    I contributed to the hijack and for that I apologize. I dont apologize for my opinion about our useless A-hole of a president.

And frankly, the fact that SCOTUS affirmed ACA means nothing to me! Justice Roberts "invented" a way to make it legal, By his own admission he was afraid of being seen as running an activist court. He became an activist to appear not to be one. It will be overturned at some point as the Constitution does not authorize the Fed govt to FORCE the PEOPLE to purchase a product from a private entity, insurance companies.. It cannot stand, I hope the Congress continues to vote it out, 100000 times over. End of rant.
  19. 35bore

35bore AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa, France
    And a very good rant indeed. I concur 100% with you Sest.

NOW, all someone has to do is prove beyond a reasonable doubt that that Obamacare/ACA and the fools that passed it have commited the crime, according to ArticleI, Section 6. Then we would need someone to enforce that charge. Or we teach folks what is going on and vote out the tyranny that has taken over this once amazing country.

U.S. Constitution
    Article I, Section 6

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
  20. sestoppelman

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, NA Hunt Club
    Hunted:
    :hijack::barmy::cook2::happywave::banghead::punch::popcorn::beatingdeadhorse::crazylol::sheep::kt: