Virginia here

gregc

Reaction score
I'm very new to this, so new in fact I have not been on a safari yet. I am very interested in going to Africa some day in the future though. As for now I have really enjoyed reading some of the posts. Very friendly community.

Gregc.............welcome to AH. There has never been a better time to go on your first safari and you won't find a better place to help plan it. Hunting in Africa is something you will never regret. Look forward to your posts.

I havent really introduced myself here yet - I'll probably get to that this weekend, haha. I also just found the site. But I'm a Marine stationed at Little Creek in Norfolk, VA. Are you anywhere near here? I've been to Africa a couple times, we could chat and I'd be more than happy to give you some contact info on countries and outfitters i'd recommend for a first timer. Anyways, Welcome here - I really can't say too much on the people on this site as this is my first post, but it seems like a good group of guys/gals anyways ;)
Welcome

Karibu Gregc... you will find most what you need to help plan your next safari on here. Enjoy - Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you