Virginia here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by gregc, Mar 23, 2009.

1. gregc

gregc New Member

I'm very new to this, so new in fact I have not been on a safari yet. I am very interested in going to Africa some day in the future though. As for now I have really enjoyed reading some of the posts. Very friendly community.
  2. Skyline

Skyline AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Life Member, MLOA, DU, MWF, MTA
    Gregc.............welcome to AH. There has never been a better time to go on your first safari and you won't find a better place to help plan it. Hunting in Africa is something you will never regret. Look forward to your posts.
  3. hound_hunter

hound_hunter AH Member

Member of:
    SCI Utah, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, Utah Houndsmen
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Zimbabwe , Namibia, Tanzania, USA
    I havent really introduced myself here yet - I'll probably get to that this weekend, haha. I also just found the site. But I'm a Marine stationed at Little Creek in Norfolk, VA. Are you anywhere near here? I've been to Africa a couple times, we could chat and I'd be more than happy to give you some contact info on countries and outfitters i'd recommend for a first timer. Anyways, Welcome here - I really can't say too much on the people on this site as this is my first post, but it seems like a good group of guys/gals anyways ;)
    Welcome
  4. Shallom

Shallom AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA.
    Karibu Gregc... you will find most what you need to help plan your next safari on here. Enjoy - Cheers,