Vanishing Point Crimminality Corruption & Devastation of Tanzania's Elephant

robertq

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Life member of DSC, SCI, NRA, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation, American Hunter, Buck Masters & Ruffed Grouse Society
Hunted
Russia, Argentina, Canada & South Africa
See attached pdf document.

Attachments

• EIA-Vanishing-Point-lo-res.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Tanzania is experiencing a heavy loss of their elephants.

The country need to look at the inside politicians who are letting this take place.

I guess money under the table works.

The country need to work on a plan to reduce the number of tusk-less elephants to help clean up the gene pool.

The whole world is corrupt !!!!!! Africa moves on greasing the palm .
Whether it's ivory, drugs, or anything illegal going in or out of a country the Government has a hand in it.....

Africa is the most corrupt continent on Earth.

The first step in solving a problem is to recognize that it exists. Most of Africa's 63 countries haven't yet taken that step.

Saying that there are bad people everywhere, or that all governments have corruption minimizes the problem and makes it seem almost normal.

Most African politicians will not address corruption. Accusations and attempts to help from the Western World have been met with challenges of "racism" (eg, Pres Mbeki) or "Colonialism" (Pres JZ).

Transparency International says it is the World's responsibility to tackle corruption in Africa. Both the people and the wildlife will suffer until this is done. On their scale, only one African country has a barely passing score....and that desert country has outlawed much of their hunting. The most corrupt country on Earth is in Africa, (Somalia), with many others not far behind.

Tanzania's elephant will go the way of Kenya's. Their principal ally is the PH.

When Hillary Clinton was in RSA two years ago she brought 14 million dollars from the US taxpayer. Within a few months, 14 million was deposited in private bank accounts of the politicians she visited. A coincidence?

If you want to hunt in Africa, do it now. It is one of the best ways to both fight corruption and to preserve wildlife....................FWB

It is sad that these governments can't seem to solve real problems. Africa is a wonderful place to visit but I wonder how much longer people from across the water will go and hunt. It seems as though so many want to make it difficult, read US Fish and Wildlife. The corruption in governments will destroy wildlife populations if change doesn't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber