AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique.
Hi all,

Being based in South Africa it is sometimes difficult for us to get a true reflection on how the worldwide hunting fraternity see our website.

Jerome, if you object to such a posting, I fully understand. Most website put photographs on them and some people find that this takes time to downlaod them. Yet I know as a web site developer that countries like the USA have a faster download process than here in South Africa.

Any critism of our website or positives comments will be greatly appreciated. I would also like to ask the viewers what would they like to see more on websites to make them wanting to come and hunt in Africa i.e. in the form of photographs, travel information etc.

Maybe this type of question will help other web site developers get a feel for what is really needed out there.

I look forward to your responses.
Happy Hunting
Brett Thomas

Kevin:

Nice site, and don't worry about the photos. I have a slow dial-up modem and your site and the photos opened just fine while I was checking my mail in another window. Wish I could be of more help, but I've been going to southern Africa for more than 25 years, so I'm not the one to ask about what more info someone might want to see.

Bill Quimby

Bill Quimby

Hi Kevin, looks good. Very professional. Can't complain at all...nice packages, great pictures. Good Luck!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyn302587

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois