Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge

Ultimate

Reaction score
Website
www.ultimatelodge.com
Media
Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge, with 20 years of hands on experience in the various services and focused activities that we proudly offer, are ready and waiting to make your next expedition to Africa a most spectacular and unforgettable one.

Whether you are a serious outdoors enthusiast or just on a family adventure holiday on this wildest continent, our beloved home of Africa, be sure to have a look at all we have to offer on our website.

Since it’s inception in 1994 Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge has always aimed to operate at the pinnacle of professionalism and reliability.

Ultimate Lodge & Ultimate Africa Safari’s motto is: NO ONE PERSON IS MORE VALUED THAN THE OTHER; WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR TOTAL SATISFACTION, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT MAY BE, WILL BE ATTENDED TO.

You may arrive at Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge as a guest but you will leave as a treasured friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross