Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
U.S. State Department Issues New Warning for Travel to Zimbabwe

The State Department has issued a new travel warning for U.S. citizens who are planning to visit Zimbabwe. The travel warning states that individuals should limit their time in crowded cities such as Harare and Bulawayo, but they should also be aware of growing violence in rural communities. Military suppression of dissent against the government is becoming more regular with the government issuing statements that severe abuses of force will continue to occur. The State Department announced: “The Government frequently uses road blocks to enforce order. Road blocks can be particularly dangerous, and extreme caution should be used when approaching them. Travelers should comply with instructions from police or other security officials to stop at road blocks.” Please read the full Travel Warning at Zimbabwe Travel Alert. And as always, please check with your hunting outfitter before traveling to hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross