Two Months From Today and Counting...Tick...tick...tick..

Christina Nyczepir

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Virginia and North Carolina (USA)
Spending more time at the range and on the sporting clay courses. I was finally able to test drive my CZ .375 H&H for the first time recently. For your viewing pleasure and an all around laugh....http://instagram.com/p/nMovYHFbgY/ Hope you are able to see it from here....but clearly I was not expecting such a kick. Even with the recoil device on the stock. (I'm small even for a woman.) I'm considering a muzzle brake as well, though I know the PHs hate them. I'll spend a lot of evenings dry firing until I leave and will be more than ready. Thankfully.....I never feel recoil when I hunt. I am truly looking forward to hunting with the awesome ladies going with me. I understand the hunts will be taped, so I hope to share those with y'all.

Yup, that be a big gun for your frame. The exclamation proves it! :)

I can not slow the video down to see just how close you came to getting smacked by that scope.

Good luck with your practice.

Magna port the top of the barrel by the sights...it will help a lot !

That or what is your next smallest gun? A 7mm Rem Mag is fine with 160 grain or .308 Win too (I thought you were hunting plains game)?

Thanks. I have yet to be christened by a scope. After I knew what to expect....I squared off and planted myself a little better. I am hunting plains game. But if a lovely eland comes my way, my preference would be to use the .375. Plus I have a grizzly waiting in my future. :LOL: I don't ever want to be prevented from hunting an animal because I lacked enough gun. Raised with the Marines....I believe in always being prepared for anything. ;)

Raised by Marines, enough said...lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg