Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Folks

I have several tags available for tusk less in the Omay North and South, open dates from mid August through end November 2015.
For a list of references visit my website.

5 day single tuskless $ 8500
7 day double tuskless $ 14 500
10 day triple tuskless $ 22 500

Extras

Charters road transfers
Additional animals taken as per listed rates
Dip/ pack for any exportable animals taken

Thanks
Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuskless would be the only ele hunt within reach for me. This is a bucket list hunt for sure. Not this year though. My lioness/sable hunt blew my budget for the year. Great offer!

Yes it would Bob!

Nice hunting offer!

you have my attention, Pm sent with questions.

-matt

Go for it Matt.

Cow.

looks like i cant go, i cant get the time off from work. :(

ill keep saving my pennies f0r the next tuskless deal.

-matt

Well it looks like you have your goal to work towards anyway matt! There are always deals coming along it seems;)

Just got back from a tuskless/buff hunt in the Omay with Martin Pieters Safaris last week. Incredible hunt. Excellent tuskless numbers. My PH, Dalton Tink, was the real deal. Hardcore, fairchase classic tracking safari. Highly recommended.

thanks for the review, good to hear they are a standup outfit.

-matt

Just got back from a tuskless/buff hunt in the Omay with Martin Pieters Safaris last week. Incredible hunt. Excellent tuskless numbers. My PH, Dalton Tink, was the real deal. Hardcore, fairchase classic tracking safari. Highly recommended.

Young Dalton was an apprentice in camp when I hunted buffalo in the Omay in 2011. He was famous for shooting the leopard off of Cap in the video that was going round the internet a few years back.

@npm352 , looking forward to that hunt report and pics ;)
Happy to hear you had a great hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!