Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Hi All

This is a our deal for 2014

Hunting Outfitter:Tsala Safaris
Outfitter no :CPM-004-00425

Professional Hunter:Rouan Nel
Permit No:CPM 008594

5 day Safari with 4 Trophy animals incl.Kudu , Wildebeest , Impala , Warthog.@ $4000 all incl.Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% goverment tax and Transport to and from OR Thambo int Airport.

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities.

Other animals can be added to this also extra hunting days at $120 p.p per day

Thank you and have a great hunt
Rouan Nel

What would the best time of the year be for this hunt? Moderate/cool temps. would be a bonus.
What would the extra fees be to add on a good hard bossed buff?

Hi Mike

Any time from June to Sept should be fine.Nice and cool then.I have placed an add for a Buff on the forum.If you take this hunt we can add the buff for $8500.But then i would make it a7 day hunt.$12500 all incl.

Thanks

All the best

Rouan

Rouan- You have a great looking website. The farm and accommodations also look very nice. Just curious as to your hunting, do you hunt only one property for your 5 day special and if so how large is it?

Hi Cliffy

No we hunt on my property and others.4 or 5 that totals about 20 000 acres.

We try and make it different every day but with hunting you never know.We might see a monster animal on 1 property and then would go back and hunt for that.

Keep well

Rouan

Hi Mike

Any time from June to Sept should be fine.Nice and cool then.I have placed an add for a Buff on the forum.If you take this hunt we can add the buff for $8500.But then i would make it a7 day hunt.$12500 all incl.

Thanks

All the best

Rouan

Hard to beat that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg