Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Hi All

I would like to introduce our daily rate special for 2015 @ $140 per Hunter per day or $100 2x1 per hunter per day.

You can then pick the animals from our pricelist and do the packages that you like. You will also be able to change and add animals as the hunt goes on.We never know when we might walk into that monster Kudu and not have it on your packages.

Hunting Outfitter:Tsala Safaris
Outfitter no :CPM-004-00425
Professional Hunter:Rouan Nel
Permit No:CPM 008594

Accommodation will be at Tsala Safaris in the Thabazimbi area and hunting will be done on our property and other concessions that we have in the area.

Pricelist

•Baboon $150
•Blesbuck $450
•Buffalo
(Trophy/non Trophy)$ Price on Request
•Bushbuck $850
•Bush pig $550
•Civet $500
•Duiker $300
•Eland $2400
•Gems buck $1200
•Giraffe $2800
•Red Hartebeest $950
•Honey Badger $500
•Impala $300
•Klipspringer $1600
•Jackal $120
•Kudu $2500
•Caracal $500
•Njala $2400
•Springbuck $500
•Warthog $300
•Waterbuck $1600
•Blue Wildebeest $900
•Zebra $1300

Please feel free to contact as with any questions or visit our website www.tsalasafaris.co.za

Keep well and happy hunting

Rouan

them day rates and all the positive reports you boys are receiving ,you shouldn't book any holidays for awhile .
you will be busy im thinking ........
whats the go with pickup and drop off from the airport ?

Hi Bluey

Thanks for the replay.Pick up and drop off @ Johannesburg int is incl in the daily rate.Its about a 3 hour drive to our property.

nice....

It is an affordable hunt with a good outfitter.

Very tempting sir

I had a great hunt with Rouan this year and highly recommend him. Good trophies, good food, good accommodations, great people. You will not be disappointed.

You will also be able to change and add animals as the hunt goes on.We never know......

That hits it spot on!

From my limited experience in Africa, the more flexible you are, the greater the experience will be.

I think the guy that is flexible, will always have a great time in Africa.

What do you want for a trophy buffalo and sable? how long do you recommend for the hunt?

Eddie

What do you want for a trophy buffalo and sable? how long do you recommend for the hunt?

Eddie

I would send them a private message, they will get back to you ASAP.

Awesome prices looking at this one myself.

I would really like a website if you have one and more contact info. Thanks

Hi

I have also posted in the hunting convention section.We are doing some meet & Greets in the states in early jan.If anybody would like more info please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross