I and a friend went on a buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe last September. TO date, our buffalo still haven't been delivered to be dipped and packed. The whole hunt was a train wreck and we got nothing that we paid for exept the buffalo. I was getting the run around from the PH, but now no replies to my emails. This hunt was bought through SCI and not sure if it would be a good idea at this point to contact them or just wait to see what happens. I'm a bit concerned that if I file a bad report that my buffalo will be gone forever. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!