Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Well, the other day my trophies arrived at my taxidermist shop in a crate.

They were shot in May of this year, dropped off at Hunter and Collectors in Port Elizabeth the first of June and arrived here in the states a couple of weeks ago. Then once they were cleared by the Feds they were shipped to my taxidermist here in Colorado. Not too bad of a time frame from pulling the trigger to being ready for the final process here in the states.

So my kudu, black wildebeast, gemsbuck, springbuck, and impala are ready to go. I had Hunters and Collectors do a euro mount of my bleastbuck along with polishing the inner cores of the kudu horns, and had the tail of the wildibeast processed which added a short amount of time to the shipping, but it still wasn't bad. So by this time next week all my capes will be at the tannery with them doing their magic of the final process.

So I would like to thank Tara and Rosella at SSI for all of your help in getting them here. My taxidermist was very impressed with the notifications that you provided for them and will be recommending you to other hunters, by the way I will to. Also while they are not a member here Hunters and Collectors in PE were great to work with. All the skulls, horns, capes, and other items were properly marked and tagged along with being properly packed for the shipment here to the states, they will also be getting some recommendations from me and my taxidermist. Finally to all of you members that put up with some of my questions as the safari was in it planning stage, everything went great.

Now I just need to wait for one more person to do their magic on the mounts and then I'll have them hanging on my wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you.
it is a very good feeling to have your trophy's back in the U.S. I think it was a quick turn around. Forrest

Good news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!