Trijicon Accupoint?

Bwannabe

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Trijicon Accupoint 1.25-4x24 German #4 Dual Illuminated Dot Amber Riflescope (TR21-3)

I looked at the scope today, Never though I really wanted a Trijicon but I certainly like this scope.

Anyone have anything to comment on this scope?

I dont know why the other post by Gstone did not show up until I posted this, sorry if it looks stupid, but maybe new adventures raise questions.

Bwannabe

A follow-up on my Trijicon Accupoint mounted on my .416 Ruger : I bought the combination in 2011. Since then I have taken a male lion, a cape buffalo, a bull elephant, a male leopard, a sable, a Burchell's zebra, and several other plains game animals at ranges from 22 to 200 yards. Needless to say, I REALLY like the combination. In addition, I have fired over 150 rounds through the rifle in practice and developing different new rounds and the scope has never needed any readjustments because of recoil. (And has survived three trips across the United States and to South Africa and, this year, to Zimbabwe without ever changing zero.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you