Travel Express and Lori Ginn "Safari Gal"

Discussion in 'Before & After the Hunt' started by TOM, Mar 3, 2010.

1. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    Fellow members,

I wanted to drop a quick note to all of you about Lori and Travel Express. In a nutshell, she is fantastic.

I have been using another travel agent for the last few trips. As i planned for the 2010 safari, i contacted my agent and was extremely disappointed. She hadn't secured me the flight i had requested at the time i requested. This ended up increasing my fair by almost a thousand dollars (500 x2 as i'm taking my wife).

I decided to contact Lori (Safari Gal) on here. She immediately sprang into action and secured us flights at a significant savings from the prior agent. Not only that, her communication and positive attitude are truly fantastic.

I will recommend everyone to contact Lori for you travel arrangements. She is professional, efficient and great to do business with.

Thanks Lori!!

2. Shallom

Shallom AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA.
    A Travel Consultant, Safari Agent, Hunter and Person of great stature and character - I have been fortunate enough to host Troy & Lori in Tanzania and they are not just good people - they are great people. A great addition and resource to this awesome forum...

3. safari gal

safari gal SPONSOR AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
    Thanks TOM & SHALLOM! Ryan, we thoroughly enjoyed our trip with you in the beautiful Kilombero Valley - a lot of great memories and a few good hunting stories were made there! Hope to return some day.

4. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    No problem Lori! You deserve the attention and positive feedback.