Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
I just ran into this site. Check it out...

Another source for travel information. (Not a quality travel agent replacement)

The IATA Travel Centre: Your passport to peace of mind

Your bags are packed, youæ± e ready to go but do you have everything you need to board the airplane?

Many travellers are not aware of international travel restrictions and requirements. Things like visitors visas, foreign entry and vaccination requirements are just some of the details to verify for successful travel preparation.

Unfortunately, many who do check travel requirements consult contradictory or dated sources resulting in a situation that will still keep them grounded upon airport arrival.

When searching for passport, visa and health information online, it's important to know that your information source is accurate, reliable and more importantly up-to-date.

The IATA Travel Centre delivers accurate passport, visa and health requirement information at a glance

You can count on the IATA Travel Centre as your trusted, centralised source for the latest international travel requirements. The IATA Travel Centre is the most accurate source available because we draw on a comprehensive database used by virtually every airline, and information gathered from over 1,000 official sources worldwide, such as immigration and police authorities. What's more, our user-friendly system is constantly updated, so when you search for destination-specific details, you can rest assured the information returned is both current and complete.

What else do you need to know? In addition to travel document and health requirements, the IATA Travel Centre can tell you more about your destination country. From applicable taxes to currency information and local customs regulations, your IATA Travel Centre is your one-stop shop for everything you need to know before you go.

Country information Albania to Zimbabwe.

Passports
Health
Visas
Customs
Currency
Airport Info

IATA - Personalised Passport, Visa & Health travel documentation advice

Brick it looks like it could be a good site but I'm leery of putting in all of my passport information just to get the info

What do you think?

Brick it looks like it could be a good site but I'm leery of putting in all of my passport information just to get the info

What do you think?

You are right to be cautious!

If you are going to enter personal information on any website read the privacy policy and terms of use.

For the Customs and firearms info you do not have to enter anything personal about yourself.

For the more specific personal answers:

For this site I have used fictitious dates to obtain information in the Visa section.
ie. I used an approximate DOB. Within a year or so.
Again, days and months.... what for? I know everyone is actually born on January 1st.

Passport Expiry approximated as well.
(Most countries this has to be six months out from your travel dates)
If you are down to counting days to stay within the six month time frame, get a new passport anyway. :)

but Citizenship matters so I used correct info.
Pretty easy for them to know I'm from Canada by searching my IP address. Which they already have by me visiting the website anyway.

It is just another source of information. Do be cautious with your information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross