Toronto Sportsmen Show 16-20 MArch 2016

4. Tim (Redruff)

Like stated prior gents. First round is on me and Marius drinks for free. Let's agree on a time and venue. Any suggestions?

Tim, that is a great gesture, thank you very much. As the host, I feel it is my duty to pick up the tab. We can talk about it over a cold one.:D Regarding the venue, just give us a day, we are busy researching the options. I will send everyone a PM, rather than post it here. This is to keep the paparazzi to a minimum.....

Weekend showing best for me .....keep me informed Glen Skinner .
Glen

Well fellas, if we can get a few guys together, no reason why we should not have our own little AH get together at the local watering hole.

Bump

Show will be here before we know it! Feels like Christmas. Have a safe trip and looking forward to the get together.

Have a good show!

If I were near I would go but I am not.
I do hope you locate a anti-hunting bar to have the get together at. That will help your status......and piss them off.
I am glad you are going.

Not sure there is a Hooters near the show ? Gotta love those puppies ! LOL !
Glen

Just had a great visit with Marius, adgunner and their wives at the show. Also, they were super hosts for the post-show get together! Thanks guys and see you in Africa!

Sorry I missed the beer .... great to meet all you guys !
Glen

sorry i missed it as well, talked to a few other people who were going to the get together

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg