www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Since the outdoor shows has gained so much publicity in Toronto, Canada, we have decided what better way to show our gratitude to the anti hunters, than to attend and be an exhibitor at the show.

We will be in Booth 2720.

We have been personally named in the petitions to stop us from coming to Canada, so don't miss out to meet a celeb.:DWe'll be there all week.

If you are close by, please come around and say hello!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Congratulations on your new Celebrity Status. Enjoy.

Congratulations on your new Celebrity Status. Enjoy.

Thank you. It takes years of hard work. We would like to thank the anti-hunters for giving us the opportunity, I would like to thank my parents, my wife, Flex, Rigby..........

Will definitely see you there. And, can't wait to see my sons hunt the rare and endangered warthog! Remember, you promised! :rolleyes::D

Will definitely see you there. And, can't wait to see my sons hunt the rare and endangered warthog! Remember, you promised! :rolleyes::D

Just announce your arrival from a distance. I'll be on edge.

I may attend just to get an autograph

Might go myself ......any promo tickets available ? LOL .
Glen

Might go myself ......any promo tickets available ? LOL .
Glen

Well fellas, if we can get a few guys together, no reason why we should not have our own little AH get together at the local watering hole.

Let's see if we can get a few guys to commit, then we'll organize a get together on an arranged date that suits everyone.

I think you should have some special I LOVE MARIUS Tee Shirts made that you can sell at the Booth

Marius, petition now stands at 1158 folks that want you to stay on your side of the Atlantic .... you can't let them down, by not appearing ... and as they say in show business "the show must go on"!!!

I'll start a petition at Change.org for people to sign, to get me to the show.....if we can get enough signatures, I'll be there.
Will post the link soon. :D

I'll gladly stop by your booth and if there's a AH Ontario get together I'll cover the first round and the celebrity's drinks. :D Beers:

R.

Well, let's start putting something together. We will research for a little waterhole close by, and support one of the local businesses in the area. Venue will be announced. Just manual copy and paste the list to a new reply, and add your name.
The get together in attendance: ( Screen Name in Brackets.)
1. Marius Goosen ( KMG Hunting Safaris)
2. Rod Embree ( adgunner)

Well, let's start putting something together. We will research for a little waterhole close by, and support one of the local businesses in the area. Venue will be announced. Just manual copy and paste the list to a new reply, and add your name.
3. Pheroze Jeejeebhoy (Pheroze)

4. Tim (Redruff)

Like stated prior gents. First round is on me and Marius drinks for free. Let's agree on a time and venue. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross