Too soon to pack but....

Is it ever really too soon to pack??? :)

Sounds like you will have a great time. Marius is certainly well respected on here. Good luck.

Pheroze I agree with Royal. Start packing now! Then unpack an repackage. It's part of the fun for sure. With a group as big as yours there will no doubt be a lot of packing and planning.

....................but whats poutine???
poutine-1-web.jpg

ok i am guessing creemore is beer, but whats poutine???

greasy fries with cheese curds and lumpy gravy. makes me queazy thinking about it

Gravy can make almost anything good spike! I'm from the American south and we will put gravy on anything.......heck chocolate syrup on ice cream is just a form of gravy! Ha!

Gravy can make almost anything good spike! I'm from the American south and we will put gravy on anything.......heck chocolate syrup on ice cream is just a form of gravy! Ha!

you would get on with princess rocky as being from the north of england she is a gravy addict as well!!! and yup i have seen some of the concoctions your fellow countrymen put together at the buffets in reno and vegas :E Shocked: she has just seen the photo of the chips and gravy and is making approving noises ................:E Shake Head:

You got it spike

Pheroze I agree with Royal. Start packing now! Then unpack an repackage. It's part of the fun for sure. With a group as big as yours there will no doubt be a lot of packing and planning.

This is definitely a group hunt! I think you need an administrator to keep up with all of you and your equipment for the entire trip. For the right fees and a R/T trip ticket, I will apply for the job!

My honest hope is that I make Africa a regular destination. And, if I do go back after this trip I expect it will be solo or with just my boys. But for my first trip I really wanted to experience it with my family. I was thrilled when my dad said he is coming too. It all just kinda came together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois