Time machine big 5...

Eddie P

AH veteran
Reaction score
Following on from the extinct animals thread. If you could travel anywhere and any time, what would your big 5 be? They don't have to have existed in the same period. Just existed at some point.

Cats. I would love to hunt tiger, Indian, Russian, Indonesian; black mane lion in Kenya, a Barbary lion; and rounded out with a 120 + elephant. I would really enjoy those hunts.

100 pounder would do the trick, up close and frontal.

Well if you can go to anytime and want a 100-120lb tusk elephant, how about a 200-300lb tusk mammoth? Cave lion twice the size of current lions, 2000+lb cave bear, megaceros with a 12 FOOT antler spread, ancient croc 30+ ft

Well if you can go to anytime and want a 100-120lb tusk elephant, how about a 200-300lb tusk mammoth? Cave lion twice the size of current lions, 2000+lb cave bear, megaceros with a 12 FOOT antler spread, ancient croc 30+ ft

That'll be a bitch to get mounted, but it'd look good once done.

Mastadon, Irish Elk, sabre tooth tiger, auroch. Only big 4 but acn't think of a 5th at the moment. All done with a classic english (probably H&H) double in 450 NE.

A large elephant - those 150 lb class tusks. Nothing else much interests me but that.

I'll just go with the Big 5 of today. They got that name for a reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you