Timbavati Classic Buffalo Hunt + 20% off Dip and Pack

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by CT Safaris, Jan 8, 2014.

1. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    The Timbavati is a Private Nature Reserve of more than 120,000 acres in the Eastern Lowveld of South Africa. The Reserve shares an unfenced border with Kruger National Park (KNP) and animals are allowed free range between KNP and the Reserve. Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo (more than 40 mammal species and 360 species of birdlife) occur in abundance inside the Reserve .

Limited hunting is allowed inside the Reserve and very strict quotas are set by the Reserve Board.

Hunting in the Reserve is not cheap - but then again - neither is hunting in any other free range area anywhere else in Africa. The beauty of this hunt is that no expensive air charters are required nor is it necessary to buy an additional plane ticket from Johannesburg. The proceeds of hunts inside the Reserve are utilized for the general upkeep of the Reserve and anti-poaching.

Three classes of buffalo are offered for hunting inside the Reserve:

Duggaboy Buffalo - <37"
    Classic Buffalo - <38"
    Trophy Buffalo - 40"<

The hunt I have on offer here is for a Classic or Duggaboy Buffalo bull. It is a 7 day hunt (5 hunting days) and includes all our regular services such as road transfers from OR Tambo Airport to the hunting camp and back (5 1/2 hour trip one-way), full board accommodations in a traditional tented hunting camp inside the Timbavati, use of hunting vehicle and services of Trackers, Skinners and Camp Staff. A daily laundry service is also provided.

The package price for this hunt (one hunter hunting 1X1) in unspoiled Africa is as follows:

Classic Buffalo hunt - $19,250
    Duggaboy Buffalo hunt - $18,250

The Daily Rates for the full 7 day hunt is $5,871 so in the unlikely event of your hunt being unsuccessful the balance of the package price will be refunded.

To sweeten the deal a bit, the buyer of this hunt will get 20% discount on the dip/pack charges if done by Pro-Dip Limpopo.

Observer rate is $300p/d.

A Buffalo cow can be added (subject to availability) at an additional trophy fee of $5,000. Plains Game can be added to the hunt which will necessitate changing of hunting areas outside the Timbavati. Extra days will be charged for at $450p/d.

Interested parties please contact me.
  2. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    There are some monster buffalo in Timbavati that come out of Kruger! Better be a good judge with only 2" difference between a "Trophy" and a "Classic", the only 1" between a "Classic and a "Dugga Boy"!!!! :hmmmer: :)
  3. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    Revised pricing:

Buffalo under 40" - $19,250
  4. Bushwack

Bushwack AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
    Still a nice package....and the privilege to hunt in the Timbavati....
  5. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    All sold out.

Thanks for the interest!