Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Romania, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I leave for Disneyland tomorrow to take my children to see Mickey. However, right now all I can think of is how to finance the next trip to Africa. Think I have it all figured out and then some outfitter posts another hunt that I just cant live without. You people are killing me! Argh.

Had to get it off my chest!

Is there an AA group out there.... Africa Anonymous?

Branches are only in capital cities in sub Saharan Africa

If you find yourself waiting for your Wife to go to sleep so you can search AH, maybe tell your wife you are going to the club but really you sneak off to the range to run a quick box through your 416. You might look toward the Big Bore Addiction Group! I think I have bought 5 or 6 rifles over 40 cal since I admitted my problem. Very Theraputic thread!
Cody

HA HA..... Once that African Hunting Tick has bitten you there in no cure!

I'm lost for sure.

Thanks for the support gents. Hope to feel better soon.

I'm lost for sure.

Thanks for the support gents. Hope to feel better soon.

Certainly not lost ;) and i can guarantee you will not be feeling better soon... :ROFLMAO:
At least not until you board the plane for your next hunting trip...

I'm there with you. Off to Mozambique later this year. Telling myself, we won't ever go back - this is it, don't even think about another trip. Then Ann asks, so when do you think we can figure out how to go Victoria Falls! And, there I am, looking at Martin's offers, Spike's and how do I do a hunt in combination.

I need help too! When you get the chapter going, let me know and I'll join with you.

Lastly, you can practice your shooting while going through Animal Kingdom. Go bang every once in awhile (especially on the giraffes) and see the other tourists look aghast at you. My buddy and I had a great time doing that a few years ago - of course our wives didn't find it funny, but hey, what can you do!

However, right now all I can think of is how to finance the next trip to Africa.

This is your problem....

The correct order is to book the hunt first and then figure out how to finance later. If you don't believe me ask any outfitter here. :E Big Grin:

I'm there with you. Off to Mozambique later this year. Telling myself, we won't ever go back - this is it, don't even think about another trip. Then Ann asks, so when do you think we can figure out how to go Victoria Falls! And, there I am, looking at Martin's offers, Spike's and how do I do a hunt in combination.

I need help too! When you get the chapter going, let me know and I'll join with you.

Lastly, you can practice your shooting while going through Animal Kingdom. Go bang every once in awhile (especially on the giraffes) and see the other tourists look aghast at you. My buddy and I had a great time doing that a few years ago - of course our wives didn't find it funny, but hey, what can you do!

i am sure martin and i can liase and sort out your problem.......;)

Lastly, you can practice your shooting while going through Animal Kingdom. Go bang every once in awhile (especially on the giraffes) and see the other tourists look aghast at you. My buddy and I had a great time doing that a few years ago -

We are moments away for departing for the magic kingdom. While laying out my clothes, I did pack a nice short sleeve safari shirt Marius at KMG gave us on our trip. Maybe I will wear that while going through the Animal Kingdom.

On a more pleasant note, I had an inquiry about using one of my dogs for stud service! That fee could cover a black wildebeest or a kudu... or help on shipping trophies home! I need to go out and pimp my dog some more!

Wife and kids are waiting. Must run.

Let's consider that Africa Hunters Anonymous thing... We might be on to something.

They say heroin is addicting, but as hunter Africa is worse. Oh well!

I keep seeing deals on here that make my head spin!

Hi, my name is Bruce and I'm an addict.......
All the deals here are the big problem. Just can't decide what will be the best..... Going back to Africa at the end of the year and want to add something on to that hunt... Bruce

I've been back for only 9 days from South Africa and not much work has been done since I have been back, mostly browsing this site and making plans for next year in my head!

I feel your pain. I stumbled across this site and now I'm also trying to figure out how to finance a trip to Africa.
i think charlie is giving up his wal-mart job,might be an opening there.

To all of you:

I now recognize that everyone on this site is an enabler.

Please, enable me! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, lots of enablers on this site!

I first came to AH just for information, no plans of hunting at all.

Within 6 months of joining the website, I made a down payment on my first African Safari with one of the sponsors here... scheduled to start in 35 days!

That is some seriously addictive stuff!

(Also, my wife doesn't know, but I'm already planning trip #2)!

Nice @rinehart0050 !

Already planning the second trip!!!!!!!! (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!