The return from the Amazon

Wow, that's fishing of a lifetime there. Great report!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great adventure.

fantastic value , for that money .
thanks mate .

Fantastic!

I would love to experiance the Amazon at least once in my life.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

River plate are the folks you wanna talk to if you get serious about going. They do a great job!

Thanks Gizmo I will be sure to do so.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Envy you that adventure! Was in Manaus for a few days in '01 on an official visit to the Brazilian jungle warfare school. I am a product of South Louisiana, but that is a truly unique combination of heat and humidity. You have the same sodden look we did! We spent one day on the river - interesting because of the confluence of the upper amazon (think Mississippi River muddy and the Rio Negro which is clear). For a stretch miles long the two colors can be cut with a knife. The amazon's pink dolphins were working that stretch in pretty large numbers. Looks like a blast.

Just discovered the fishing forum today! Great pics....looks like an incredible trip. Once I get back to Africa a time or two, I think this is the next trip I'd like to try. Just to experience the Amazon would be worth it!

Just discovered the fishing forum today! Great pics....looks like an incredible trip. Once I get back to Africa a time or two, I think this is the next trip I'd like to try. Just to experience the Amazon would be worth it!
It is absolutely worth it. I'm going back next year. I'm trying to make it a bi-anual thing. I've been blessed to fish a lot and a lot of different places in shore and off( North America) and nothing even comes close to peacock. Make 30 lb snapper feel like sissies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you