The perfect combo

Growing up in the 80's and 90's, I thought I had seen or heard of every funny, cheesy, B or C type film to this point in my life (and I have seen lots) !I have not seen or heard of this one, but cant say I wouldn't check it out

@reedy0312 That's from the opening sequence of "Top Secret!" starring Val Kilmer. One of the greats of 1980s slapstick comedy. It's a must-watch if for no other reason than to enjoy "Skeet Surfin' USA".

My first look at this. A bit different but there use to be a guy that lived in a tree house at Chuns Reef (a HI. surf break) who would take shots with his .22 if he thought it was too crowded. Don't think he ever tried to hit anyone but he sure liked to see how close he could get.

how long did he last before he got arrested???

I thought this was going to be beer and scantily clad women form the title!!! :D

how long did he last before he got arrested???

North Shore was pretty wide open country in those days. He just went away, don't know what ever did happen to him.

Top Secret! One of my all time favorites. Look up the MB Jeep vs. the Ford Pinto - Hilarious! "Deja Vue, I'll never forget you!" .......

LMAO, great movie! Nothing like that anymore. Loved police squad and sledge hammer. That kind of humor still makes me roll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlendaMccl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!