The Outfitter Special - RSA 2014 (ONLY 2 available)

Patrick R

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
The hunt will be conducted from 1-2 ranches, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 ranch only.

10 Days, 9 nights, 1 arrival, 1 departure, 8 hunting days, 7 x animals fees, 1 observer included:

1 x Kudu Bull
1 x Blue Wildebeest Bull / Black Wildebeest bull
1 x Red Hartebeest bull / Gemsbuck Bull
1 x Nyala Bull
1 x Waterbuck Bull
1 x Eland Bull
1 x Zebra

Price:
$10 995
Observer: Included

Area: North West and/or boundary of Limpopo Provinces
Ranch size: 500ha - 1200ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself or PH available
PH no: 2012/019
Outfitter: Myself
Outfitter no: 2012/008

Included:

Pickup and return to local International airport, ground transportation, lodging, meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer, local wine and Bottled water only), laundry (Except Sundays), transportation of trophies to the taxidermy, skinning / salting of trophies, hunting permits, service of tracker/skinner and a licensed Professional Hunter.

Excluded:

Airfare, dip/pack cost, shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter, taxidermy cost, gratuity, bar account (Brandy, whisky, rum) but will stop at a convenience store. Accommodation before and after the safari, items of a personal nature.

Very tempting offer.

May i ask, what would be trophy size that a person could expect to see and have a chance at?

Very tempting offer.

May i ask, what would be trophy size that a person could expect to see and have a chance at?

James,

Hopefully all gold medals....:cool: Trophies were excellent the last 2 years and strike rates are good with the PH's.

Any specific dates that this must be taken?
If not, what dates are available?
What is the "realistic" chances of any opportunity to take a trophy of all species listed if taking two of these specials at the same time? (hunting with seperate PH's)

Also, which areas are you hunting? I have hunted Limpopo 4 times in Waterburg Mountains area, Thabazimbi area, and Lapalale area. I hunted Northern Cape west of Kimberly and Free State north of Bloemfontein.

Any specific dates that this must be taken?
If not, what dates are available?
What is the "realistic" chances of any opportunity to take a trophy of all species listed if taking two of these specials at the same time? (hunting with seperate PH's)

hank,

1. I have many concessions to place hunts. Depending on your date will determine your PH and area the hunt will take place! What date will suite you? If wanting to get in first; then March to May will be good...

2. Vey good!! if trophies is not up to standard (and it depends from client to client) adjacent ranches gets hunted or travelling to the next concession is always an option...

Also, which areas are you hunting? I have hunted Limpopo 4 times in Waterburg Mountains area, Thabazimbi area, and Lapalale area. I hunted Northern Cape west of Kimberly and Free State north of Bloemfontein.

hank,

1. North West and Limpopo Province - 35miles from the Botswana border. Main Camp is in Rustenburg area, roughly 80miles south of Thabazimbi and 40miles from Limpopo borders. Hunting is done N/NW of Rustenburg (South of Madikwe National Park / West of Pilanesberg National Park).

one package left, this is still a very good deal...:cool:

To all the PM's i have received regarding the possibility to launch more of them for the 2014 season.

I have great news...i now have (cancellation) ONE available for 6 - 17 June 2014 up for grabbs...

this deal and date option is still available!! any takers??

Do the calculations, This saving on this deal is well over the US3 000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross