The old man and the kid.......

Mr. 16 gauge

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
An old man was sitting on his porch, as he had done day in and day out for the past several years. One morning a young kid came walking down the street, with something in his hands.
"Whatcha got there?" asked the old man.
"Chicken wire!" replied the kid.
"What are you going to do with it?" asked the old man.
"Why, I'm gonna catch me some chickens!" said the kid
"You stupid kid" said the old man "Every dang fool knows you can't catch no chickens with no chicken wire"!
The kid just shrugged and went on his way.

Later in the day, towards evening, the old man saw the kid again.....he was dragging the chicken wire behind him, and there were a bunch of chickens squawking and clucking, trapped in the wire.

The next morning the old man was on his porch as usual, and he again saw the kid walking down the street. As the kid passed the old man's house, the old man noticed he had something in his hands.
"Whatcha got there?" asked the old man.
"Duck tape" replied the kid.
"What are you going to do with it?" asked the old man
"I'm gonna catch me some ducks!" replied the kid.
"You dumb kid" said the old man, "everyone knows you can't catch no ducks with no duck tape!!"
The kid shrugged an went on his way........

Later in the day, towards evening, the old man saw the kid again.....he was dragging a strip of duck tape behind him, and stuck to it were a whole bunch of ducks quacking and flapping their wings.

The next morning the old man was sitting on his porch. Again, he saw the kid walking down the street towards his house.
As he got closer, the old man noticed he had something in his hands.
"Whatcha got there?" asked the old man
"Pussy willows!" replied the kid.
"Just a minute" said the old man, "I'll get my hat and join you".:D

:A Thumbs Up::A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,