The Missionary and the Chief

Discussion in 'Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures' started by Buff-Buster, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Year: 1852
    A missionary had gained the trust of a tribe of Commanche Indians and was trying to teach them the ways of Christianity.

After a few months it became clear that the language barrier had to be resolved if the priest was going to succeed. His plan

was to teach the Chief english first, then the reat of the tribe would follow suite. Each day the priest would take the Chief out

on a walk. As he came to something the priest would point and say what it was to the Chief and then make him repeat it. One day

the priest and Chief were on their walk. The priest pointed to a rock and said "rock". The Chief looked at him and said "Ugh...rock".

Good, very good said the priest. Later down the trail the priest pointed at a deer and said "deer". The Chief looked at him and said "Ugh...deer".

Good, very good. As they neared the end of their walk they rounded a corner and there were two squirrels mating in the trail. The priest

didn't know quite how to tell the Chief what they were doing so he pointed and stuttered "riding bicycle"!! The Chief looked at him

and said "Ugh....riding bicycle". Whew, the priest thought to himself, "I got out of that one".

A few weeks later the priest and Chief were on there walk when they rounded a corner and low and behold, there was a brave and and indian girl

making love beside the trail. Before the priest could say anything the Chief pulled his bow and arrow out and shot both of them dead!!

The priest was beside himself. It all happened so fast. He screamed "Chief, Chief what have you done?"

The Chief looked at the priest and said "Ugh....Brave riding my fucking bicycle"
  2. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    LMAO! Good one!
  3. bluey

bluey GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
    Hunted:
    australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)
    :laughing:rules to live and die by ; don't ride another blokes bike
  4. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    :rofl: LMAO
  5. Nyati

Nyati AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    RFEC, RFETO
    Hunted:
    Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
    You don t mess with the chief s bike :clap::clap::clap:
  6. JimmyL

JimmyL New Member

Member of:
    NRA, ISRA, DGSC
    Hunted:
    USA
    A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey!