The little extras

Cash, Cash and more cash!

Now if they smoke which many do.....take a carton of smokes! Unfiltered Camels.
I have given Leathermen tools, smokes, rolling papers and pipe tobacco, hard candy and scarves that my wife made. Last year I took several flashlights with batteries and left them with staff members.
These are great ideas well done if
With the cash find out from the out fitter if you can tip them directly if not use the noting system mentioned by @Divernhunter these are really great ideas.

Shot Shot

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to tip all the staff at the end of the hunt.. personally, one x one, and give a bit of a story about each person. A bit of personal touch goes a long way. Agree the amounts with the PH before hand and sort each one out in an envelope to be handed out... takes a bit of time, but I like the personal touch.
As for other extras.. I take baseball type caps, T - shirts... if it is a return hunt and I know the tracker, say, then I might bring him something that he is really looking for, be it for him or family.

I prefer to tip all the staff at the end of the hunt.. personally, one x one, and give a bit of a story about each person. A bit of personal touch goes a long way. Agree the amounts with the PH before hand and sort each one out in an envelope to be handed out... takes a bit of time, but I like the personal touch.
As for other extras.. I take baseball type caps, T - shirts... if it is a return hunt and I know the tracker, say, then I might bring him something that he is really looking for, be it for him or family.
your 100% correct the one to one exchange makes it that much more personal and all the staff and the PH's Appreciate it more. Just clear it with the outfitter before hand as mentioned earlier.

Shot Shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you