The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

Hey Buddy,

You should add your website to your signature so every-time you post it is just a click away.

Done buddy. Thanks

Bob , I thought the same thing!

Guess that's what I like about these (just like silhouette paintings) is that you don't get the whole image, just the outline. So it leaves just a little to the imagination. Cool thing is that these will look good in different colors, I did white, i.e. moon, but the red, yellow, and especially the orange would work good for an African sunset image.

Besides, Eric and Bob, if I did a silhouette of a naked blonde and you could only see one Boob, would it matter? :gorgeous::search: (What happened to our boob smiley?) Imagination ;). We know these animals.

Naked blondes!!! And we don't get to see the whole picture, why torture us?!!! Damn!

Naked blondes!!! And we don't get to see the whole picture, why torture us?!!! Damn!
ha ha ha now there's a point to ponder
well said enysee:flashboobies:

Besides, Eric and Bob, if I did a silhouette of a naked blonde and you could only see one Boob, would it matter? :gorgeous::search:

YES!!!
:focus:
I've been looking at them both Scott and I like them both so have your cake and eat it to. Use them both. there are four corners on a page use the top two. :laughing:

These are for some our Aussie's on the site. The Red Stag, Sambar Deer, and the mighty Water Buffalo. I am still going to do the Blackbuck and Hog deer when I get a chance, and if any of you are interested in them. Sorry I haven't been on the site much lately, just a lot going on. Hope you guys enjoy...

Bobby, I like the way you think. Maybe I'll do the Blue Wildebeest on the shirts and the Impala on the business cards.

006.jpg007.jpg009.jpg

pretty bloody swish mate ......
cant hardly wait to see the blackbuck
should nt be long now until your world freezes over and you all hibernate for a few months, hey?

should nt be long now until your world freezes over and you all hibernate for a few months, hey?

Please don't remind me, I like to pretend it's not going to freeze and snow like bloody hell...LOL

Please don't remind me, I like to pretend it's not going to freeze and snow like bloody hell...LOL

I'd like to feel bad for you, but I'm too caught up in the joy that comes with turning off the A/C after months of continuous use! :dancing:

..beautiful stuff, Scott, I like...but do we really have to have that skinhead reflection in all our photo's.. :heh:

:stirring: At least he is consistant. :bonk:, without spike t around somebody has to stir the pot :crazylol:

..beautiful stuff, Scott, I like...but do we really have to have that skinhead reflection in all our photo's.. :heh:

Unfortunately the answer is a big a$$ YES, bald and proud, it's what God gave me so deal with like I have.:rofl:

:stirring: At least he is consistant. :bonk:, without spike t around somebody has to stir the pot :crazylol:

There is no glare from the solar panel in the pictures though, is there??? damn it now I have to check.... Maybe I'll wear a ball cap from now on.

Yes, it will freeze over soon enough. I will post the Blackbuck this weekend, along with a few others. BTW, got the disc in the post today, there are a lot of good pictures on it, might work up a Hyena and Ram for you... Hope the wind and waves have passed and you can fill the hull of that boat.:vomit: I did hurl this summer fishing for Tuna and Dolphin fish, didn't take the pills. I don't know how you guys do it day after day.

glad you got it 35
the bloody wind wont stop here for another month yet
October usually is our windiest month
finaly got to go for a hunt the last 2 days cos of the weather .
me and my little wog mate went for a good walk he shot a nice 26 inch samba stag on the first day and we spent a few hours looking for him (shit shooting )its his first head so he is pretty bloody happy about that .
on the second day I was looking for a big boy but never seen an antler and was hoping to take a meat animal on the way out but couldn't put anything up .
so l had a good stroll and got to help a buddy cape and carryout his first trophy .

Unfortunately the answer is a big a$$ YES, bald and proud, it's what God gave me so deal with like I have.:rofl:

..me too Scotty, I never even knew what my nick-name was in the army, until I overheard that they were organizing a farewell party for Sergeant Major Chrome-Dome.. :beer:

..me too Scotty, I never even knew what my nick-name was in the army, until I overheard that they were organizing a farewell party for Sergeant Major Chrome-Dome.. :beer:

Solar panel for a sex machine...

glad you got it 35
the bloody wind wont stop here for another month yet
October usually is our windiest month
finaly got to go for a hunt the last 2 days cos of the weather .
me and my little wog mate went for a good walk he shot a nice 26 inch samba stag on the first day and we spent a few hours looking for him (shit shooting )its his first head so he is pretty bloody happy about that .
on the second day I was looking for a big boy but never seen an antler and was hoping to take a meat animal on the way out but couldn't put anything up .
so l had a good stroll and got to help a buddy cape and carryout his first trophy .

At least you guys found him(the sambar) buddy. Hope the seas subside for you. I love these pictures you sent, will try to get a few worked up.

037.jpg036.jpg

The Blackbuck is for you bluey (Horn's were quite difficult with all the different twist's) But, really happy with the end result. The Kudu silhouette was requested by a couple of different people. Hope you guys like them as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!