The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

thanks 35 you are a legend, oldmate
when l got home Monday night ,there was a fair lump of an evelope sitting on my desk , in that envelope was some amazing decals blokes .
and l actually got to open it ,for once .
love the note to my kids ,mate .they just laughed andright , yeah right mate.
by then l had layed claim to everything in the satchel .
and yesterday l give a samba decal to some of my closer mates . and every one of them was going to have it on there back windows ,asap .
I wont get to see them until sunday week .as we are going walk about , in the big blue .
ever yone that I give a sticker to said the same thing ,
shithot ,
gunna look great .
tell ya mate his a legend .
and they finished of with
why doesn't he put his 'wildafrica decal 'name one them?
l rekon theres gunna be another order soon of the aussie deer,
the boys liked them bud.
when you and the family come over ,you will be seeing a few drive by ,mate

Glad you ended up getting them this time, lol. I sent the extras just in case the kiddies got into them again. Very glad your mates liked them, thank you and tell your mates thanks for the compliment. I'll be leaving in a while for Vegas, I'll send you some pictures of future decals. Thanks again bluey.

You are welcome Mike. Great fun this past weekend

Two new additions to the lineup. Full body Leopard and Rhino. If anyone knows the contact info for the group that patrols/prevents Rhino poaching, I will donate ALL profits from the Rhino decal sales to them (the anti-poaching effort)... Thanks in advance, and hope you guys like the additions.
116.jpg120.jpg

wow ......
they are awesome 35
noble gesture with the rhino poaching, profits

Bluey and Mike, thanks a lot. Looking forward to writing that check. Again though, does anyone have contact info for a reputable anti poaching group? I found a few online, but I couldn't tell you who is legit or not, just don't want to send money to a group that is not really doing what they say they are doing. Thanks again.

Two new additions to the lineup. Full body Leopard and Rhino. If anyone knows the contact info for the group that patrols/prevents Rhino poaching, I will donate ALL profits from the Rhino decal sales to them (the anti-poaching effort)... Thanks in advance, and hope you guys like the additions.
View attachment 26272View attachment 26273

Here's one you might check out. They even sport a USFWS logo on their web page.
Seriously, they may be one to check out.
With the latest shift of Poaching moving into Namibia perhaps this might help get in front of it.

Save The Rhino Trust

Other legit contacts you may consider:

http://www.africahunting.com/hunting-africa/7949-rhino-anti-poaching-unit.html

scott, you are a star bud, got all the decals and got them stuck to every flat surface I could find...
put a couple up on the car...
they look awesome and appreciate all the effort in getting them here.
cheers
Buff - Full2.jpg
Buff1.jpg
Leopard.jpg
Lion - Full1.jpg
Lion1.jpg
Lioness1.jpg
Rear.jpg
Side Buff-Lion.jpg
Side Sit-Lioness.jpg
Sitatunga2.jpg

scott, you are a star bud, got all the decals and got them stuck to every flat surface I could find...
put a couple up on the car...
they look awesome and appreciate all the effort in getting them here.
cheers
View attachment 26399
View attachment 26400
View attachment 26401
View attachment 26402
View attachment 26403
View attachment 26404
View attachment 26405
View attachment 26406
View attachment 26407
View attachment 26408
I think they look great with the Zambia skyline reflecting off of the glass. Cool pictures, and thanks. Maybe some day customs will clear the first shipment.... lol.

Brickburn and DOC, thanks for the info, have received responses from 2 of the groups.

I think they look great with the Zambia skyline reflecting off of the glass. Cool pictures, and thanks. Maybe some day customs will clear the first shipment.... lol.

HAH!!! i see pete beat me to getting the 1st ones on a vehicle in zambia!! :acclaim::beer:

HAH!!! i see pete beat me to getting the 1st ones on a vehicle in zambia!! :acclaim::beer:

I think it's pretty cool Mike. My decals running around in God's county. Looking forward to seeing them on a Takeri vehicle.

I think it's pretty cool Mike. My decals running around in God's county. Looking forward to seeing them on a Takeri vehicle.

come with ius next year , and l will give you hand to put em on patsys work hack !!!!

should be next month scott, all being well. and bluey i thought yours read you were going to put them on patsys back!! brave................:biggrin2:

ha ha ha don't go getting me in trouble with the girl guide ,mate....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross