Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
Hunted
South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA, WY)
An airplane was about to crash; with 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, Sarah Palin said, "I have my own reality show and I am the smartest woman in American history, so American people dont want me to die. She took the first pack and jumped out of the plane.

The second passenger, John McCain , said, I am a Senator, and a decorated war hero with an elite Navy unit from the United States of America ? So he grabbed the second pack and jumped.

The third passenger, Barack Obama said, "I am the President of the United States and I am the smartest president in the history of our country, some even call me the Anointed One." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.

The fourth passenger, Billy Graham said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl,

I have lived a full life, and served my God the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute. The little girl said, that's okay Dr. Graham . Theres a parachute left for you. Americas smartest President in history took my school bag.

oldie but a good read

If it was only that easy to get rid of someone (lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg