Thank You to AfricaHunting.com Members

I am grateful for yet another year I have been given with my family, friends and especially my wife. Life isn't always easy and nobody is immune to sickness or other curve balls thrown at us.

I am grateful for learning to enjoy and make the most of what comes our way and not to take anything for granted.

I am grateful for the opportunity of pursuing my passion and dream of working as a full time Outfitter in Africa.

I am also grateful for the opportunities that the coming year has in store, both known and unknown.

Not forgetting AH, I have mentioned my feeling towards in a previous thread... Hats off!

Regards

Thank you Jerome, Brickburn, all AH members and Users for another great year that has come to an end.
Limpopo Big Game Safaris wishes you all the best for 2015, may you all be blessed with all the LORDS love and grace.

Bossie, May-Henriette and DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris

Well a friend of mine turned me on to AH 6 years ago. I'm still amazed at how well this Forum is maintained and managed!

I'm thankful for my good health and hope to make some big changes in the coming years.

I really don't like spending my money hunting in North America anymore and really save only to hunt in Africa or somewhere different. I'm glad we have a community of diehard hunters on AH, fellow addicts. Every day I find it hard to relate to other people about my true passion on hunting. Every one else is so concentrated on bigger houses, going out to eat, nice vehicles and all I think about is the next plane ride out of here. If you mention anything besides deer hunting, it seems you get chastised as some no good trophy hunter. Enough negative talk today.

I hope the New Year brings everyone's dreams to reality.(y)

And I do apologize for not showing up to member functions in person, I have been very busy. Some days I really get the bare minimum sleep. I can really be up any hour of the day, kind of like bluey.

@enysse, my best wishes on you completing your school work, hopefully this spring I think you said. We will see you sometime in the future at SCI or DSC I'm sure.

Yep, love this place and appreciate so much how Jerome and Brickburn keep this place running in a positive manner and of course how the other members conduct themselves goes right along with it. Other similar websites have their highs and lows, but AH just seems to keep growing and I believe it will continue to do so.

Looking forward in the coming weeks to meeting newcomers to DSC and/or SCI and catching up with the "regulars"!

Great folks here.....Ask for help or an opinion and your wish will be granted. Since I m new to Africa hunting I have started several threads and all have been so helpful. Continued success Jerome. And thank you for a great forum.

yup great site jerome :A Thumbs Up: and thanks to you and wayne, and whoever else helps in keeping it running and the :P Osama::P Pirate: etc from trying to screw it up :D Cheers: looking forward to meeting up with people met, and putting new faces to the names on here in the eye candy bar next month in vegas. heres hoping everyone has a great 2015, and hoping to see some of you in zambia in the future , :D Beers: mike

A big thanks to Jerome, Brickburn, and AH forum members. I hope everyone has a great hunting season in 2015.

Not much I can add except to say I agree with all of you! There is no other site like this to my knowledge. Want to learn about Africa hunting or big guns, this is the ONLY SITE! I hope all of you have a great new year, and keep the stories coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,