Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I just wanted to take a moment here to give a big thanks to our founder Jerome without whom we would not be enjoying this great site and forum! So much work has gone into this site and just so J doesn't think we take it totally for granted I wanted to say once again THANK YOU!!

that is a very nice and well deserved gesture. Thanks Jerome!

It is a great hunting sight.

Easier to use than most sites and we have some good members.

There are a boat load of PH's that use the site and they have great information for everyone.

The website is lot better, with all the changes. Pictures are loaded easier. The antis and ad pushers are not dominating 24/7.

Right Gentlemen.....beast hunting forum I ever been.....!!!!

Great sight. Thanks Jerome. Also thanks to the knowledgeable members. Lots of great info and everyone is made to feel welcome. Not all the hate and trash talk you see everywhere. Courteousness and respect go hand in hand when one is being taught to handle weapons and hunt. They call us barbarians they should take a few pointers. Thanks to all I enjoy it here.

+1
Thank you Jerome! You have created something to be very proud of here! (y) And thanks to our SuperMod Brickburn and a host of others. As a relatively new member I am very grateful for this site and all who have been so friendly, courteous and engaging. The culture here has obviously started at the top with a stellar individual and flowed through to the type of membership that we have here. It is an honor to be among you :)

We´re in good company, thanks to Jerome.

And well, let´s not forget our supermoderator, the great Wayne (y)

Great thread!!!

Jerome and Wayne definitely set the tone here! Best forum on the net and by far the friendliest!

We´re in good company, thanks to Jerome.

And well, let´s not forget our supermoderator, the great Wayne (y)

Wait a minute! Wayne is a supermodel?? Where are the pics??

thanks Jerome and bricko , for making our place , a great community of like minded conservation hunters from all around the globe

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Good post ses. Everyone is "spot on". Jerome has indeed created something really special with this site. Ever since I joined I have felt welcomed. For that I thank not only Jerome but everyone. AH and its members have become like my second family. Thanks guys and girls.

Thanks guys! Bump

I agree! Thank you Jerome for creating the site and for the maintenance required to keep it up.

Thank you, Jerome, for this site. AH has been a way to inform myself about hunting in Africa and has sparked multiple trips to Africa and other locations around the world. Before visiting AH, hunting Africa was only unobtainable dream. Booked my 3rd hunt to Africa and completed 2 trips to New Zealand.

I just wanted to take a moment here to give a big thanks to our founder Jerome without whom we would not be enjoying this great site and forum! So much work has gone into this site and just so J doesn't think we take it totally for granted I wanted to say once again THANK YOU!!
@sestoppelman
I agree 100% mate.
Jerome started the best forum I have ever come across. Through it I have had some interesting conversations, learnt a hell of a lot and had immense fun along the way.
Jerome has helped me when I have lost my password and on other occasions with different things for which I'm very grateful.
This forum kept me sane during covid bullshit and I have made some great friends along the way.
I have also personally met some great people from here and will be meeting up with @ZG47 in new Zealand in a month or so.

Jerome has succeeded in doing what positions can only dream of.
He has bought people of different cultural backgrounds and socio economic classes as well as old and young together. All these people respect each other's views, are giving in knowledge, time and equipment. We have shared in each other triumphs and sorrows. We have also lost a few members to the big hunting ground and rallied around to give support to those in need. No wonder it's such a great community.
A heart felt thank you to Jerome for starting such a family.
Bob

Big thanks to @AfricaHunting.com for all he's done.

Let's not forget all the mods that keep this place going as well. Takes a team to keep this bunch walking the straight and narrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WandaDetwi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross