Teaching How to Shoot off The Sticks

Got to agree with the bog-pod. I use mine for rabbit shooting as standing is the only way to shoot in this terrain. Kills to 200 yds are expected and are a great muscle memory aid. I am inclined to rest my hand in the yoke with the rifle forend in hand. Have tried it many different ways and find this the most steady. The young fellow learning will benefit a lot from much practice with a 22 at 50 yds as reading your movment and the right time to finish the trigger squeeze is a big part of the proficient use.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Some engineer once said that a tripod is one of the most stable of all designs. Just my .02 worth...
Yeah...whats up with that? I've fallen off a three legged bar stool a lot more often than a four legged one! And of it's so stable, why does everything have four legs or four wheels...why'd they ban three wheelers...and so who said engineers are soooo smart anyway?!!!! :confused:

Yeah...whats up with that? I've fallen off a three legged bar stool a lot more often than a four legged one! And of it's so stable, why does everything have four legs or four wheels...why'd they ban three wheelers...and so who said engineers are soooo smart anyway?!!!! :confused:

He He !!!!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,