Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
RMEF, NWTF, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, USA- AK, WY, UT, CO, TX, GA, FL, NC, TN, OH, IL, IN, MO, MI, and good ole KY.
I always like seeing what everyone else has and getting ideas. Currently I am putting together taxidermy tags for the animals that my wife and I plan to harvest this August. Would anyone mind sharing ideas from past tags that you have taken? Information found, Materials, laminated, etc....

Thanks!

On my last trip, my outfitter made me some similar to luggage tags, put all required info on and laminated them free of charge.

On my last trip, my outfitter made me some similar to luggage tags, put all required info on and laminated them free of charge.

My taxidermist did the same thing. All I will have to do is tie wrap them on, tie wraps included.

Both of my safaris I used stainless steel dog tags made with name, address, etc. Used hog rings with pliers to attach to both hides and heads, and I also use them here in the states. All of them survived the dip and pack process as well. Cost less than a dollar each and are reusable.

My Tax guy made laminated tags with zip-ties. Then my outfitter also put on his which were something like paper. He would write the info on them and it stayed good thru the dip and pack and being shipped to the USA.

does anyone have pictures or samples of these tags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg