Taxidermy Not Africa But Bear Season Is Upon Us…

harden

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
We have great deals on Black bears, Browns and Grizzly lifesize mounts, shipping prices that can't be beat and quality second to none. You will know who's mounting your bear. I personally do all the work. And my 2 helpers know what it takes to work for me and my quailty standards of prep and finshing.

Just finished Spring Black bear, we have on the shop floor right now mounted aand drying, 2 browns and 1 grizzly and 5 black bears...

Bear_1-Copy.jpg
Bear_2-Copy.jpg
Bear_3-Copy.jpg
Bear_4-Copy.jpg
Bear_5-Copy.jpg
Bear_6.jpg
Bear_8.jpg
Bear_a.jpg
Bear_b.jpg
Bear_e.jpg
Bear_f.jpg
Bear_g.jpg
Bear_h-1.jpg
Bear_j.jpg
Bear_X.jpg
Bear_xxx.jpg
Bear_xxxxx.jpg
Bear_xxxxxx.jpg
Bear_xxxxxxx.jpg
Bear_xxxxxxxxx.jpg
Bear_xxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
Black_bear_taxidermy_1.jpg
Black_bear_taxidermy_2.jpg
Black_bear_taxidermy_3.jpg
Black_bear_taxidermy_4.jpg
Black_bear_taxidermy_5.jpg
Black_bear_taxidermy_6.jpg
Brown_bear_taxidermy_1.jpg
BrownDP1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gday dennis im wondering what it would set me back to get a black bear monted similar to the top one in this post. cured ,mounted and shipped to melbourne victoria , australia 3001
as theres one in the deal ive got in canada and im starting to come around to taking one with my bow
thanks in advance

very nice work,,,

gday dennis im wondering what it would set me back to get a black bear monted similar to the top one in this post. cured ,mounted and shipped to melbourne victoria , australia 3001
as theres one in the deal ive got in canada and im starting to come around to taking one with my bow
thanks in advance

Hi Bluey, the mount runs $2995.00 with the base incl. the pant mouth or any open mouth runs 250.00 extra for the detailing and mouth piece. I'd crate it for shipment at cost of wood and my son crating at 200.00. The shipping I'd have to get a quote and then it would be you that would have to get ahold of a broker like Coppersmith or Flora and Fauna to get it thru the paperwork for USFW to export.
Thanks
DENNIS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you