Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
So those of you who have talked to Tara know how great she is to deal with. I've had fun emailing with her a little bit too and had quite an interesting exchange with her the other day.

It actually started as a work related question as she was working on my ITN and didn't know which of my guns was which. So she tells me she doesn't know anything about guns and usually asks Robert, but that he wasn't in the office. So I tell her which is which and we go on from there.

Here is the kicker. She wants to shoot, but it just doesn't sound like anyone has offered to take her. WHAT????? You would think that a full service company like SSI would take an employee out to pop off a few rounds, wouldn't you???? ;)

So if you think Robert and Rosella should take Tara out shooting then let them know here! :W Cal 50::W Ar15::W Rockets::W Gun::W Jeep::W Pistols::W Rifle::W M16::W Pistols::W Revolver::V Spank:

Might as well let her know what a gun really is and what it does.

It would do the girl good to let off a few rounds from different calibres

Ok, Tara is going to be the 2015 Ann Oakley......

Dont go throwing a cannon at her start with though will ya ,robert...
As funny as it would be to see, its just not fair ,mate:LOL:

Ok, Tara is going to be the 2015 Ann Oakley......

And you know how we are around here. We expect pics!!!!

Or video for that matter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Tara has to deal with AESdrirect on a daily basis she defiantly will need something to calm her nerves. Shooting would be an excellent hobby! :A Way To Go:

Hi ALL!! It's Tara....

First, when I began working for SSI I knew absolutely nothing about hunting. Now I can speak to you with knowledge about it all!
Second, I went to my first wild game dinner with Robert & Rosella for the Catch A Dream Foundation two weeks ago and ate all game food. (It was great!)
Now, Robert is going to have me out shooting!

I can't wait and love every minute of it!

Hi ALL!! It's Tara....

First, when I began working for SSI I knew absolutely nothing about hunting. Now I can speak to you with knowledge about it all!
Second, I went to my first wild game dinner with Robert & Rosella for the Catch A Dream Foundation two weeks ago and ate all game food. (It was great!)
Now, Robert is going to have me out shooting!

I can't wait and love every minute of it!

AWESOME!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the food and have fun with the shooting! Be safe!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tara, now you just need to set up our own account here on the forums. What ever Robert has you shoot just don't be afraid of it and enjoy your time shooting at the targets.

As I have proven to a lot of non hunters, wild game meat is very flavorful as long as you take care of it properly and if I could that is all I would eat where meat is concerned. I do however enjoy a nice rib eye steak off of a beef or some pork every now and then but other than that it is mostly elk and deer. I just need to find a place to hunt hogs to bring home that bacon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!