TANZANIA: Natasha Illum Berg Female PH

pantera008

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Does anybody know Natasha Illum Berg? Have hunted with Natasha Illum Berg?

I dont know her and has never hunted with her. But I read an interesting article from a Norwegian newspaper about her and the murder of her boyfriend.
She is Swedish of birth, with a Danish mother and Swedish father. Educated I South Africa and living in Tanzania.
After the murder of her boyfriend wich she was suspected for, but newer accused formally for, she wrote a novel about the life in Africa.

Here is a picture of the lady in question:

image.jpg

She sounds interesting,,,

Too weird for me but I like the fact that she doesn't like wearing a bra ;)

Sounds like an interesting gal. Born the year I graduated HS. Does that make her too old for me??:rolleyes:

Are you Kidding

WTF.............................. Whats with the lemons?????

It's her philosophy of life, roughly "Give it all you've got". I think it's from her book: "Tea on the Blue sofa", about the murder of her partner. She also wrote one called "Floeder af roed jord", "Rivers of Red Earth" about her life as a PH which unfortunately is not translated into English. I am still trying to find a German translation, so if anyone knows where, please let me know!
If you click on Hunting or Writing in the picture it guides you to her websites. I think the way she does safaris is what I would love to do. A few weeks on foot, with porters, really old style, is definitely on my bucket list (and don't tell me 48 is too early for a bucket list, my wife has just finished chemo for breast cancer. Life is too short...).

It's her philosophy of life, roughly "Give it all you've got". I think it's from her book: "Tea on the Blue sofa", about the murder of her partner. She also wrote one called "Floeder af roed jord", "Rivers of Red Earth" about her life as a PH which unfortunately is not translated into English. I am still trying to find a German translation, so if anyone knows where, please let me know!
If you click on Hunting or Writing in the picture it guides you to her websites. I think the way she does safaris is what I would love to do. A few weeks on foot, with porters, really old style, is definitely on my bucket list (and don't tell me 48 is too early for a bucket list, my wife has just finished chemo for breast cancer. Life is too short...).

Saying prayers for your wife.....God Bless.

Thanks, folks. Fortunately her prognosis is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithcaterine92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg