Tanzania Hunting Abuses Video WARNING

Shoot the aholes and solve the problem. Whose gonna know. Nature would take of the rest.

Running over a Reedbuck with a truck and slitting its neck is not a religious thing. It is abominable, as was 99% of the rest

of the $h*# in this snuff film.
Totally agree but as we have elevated religion and religious beliefs to a stage where to be critical of any religion lands you in trouble with the "thought Police " - Mr Jefferson built that wall for a reason !

Shame on these bloody bastards.
The PH must loose his license.
Foxi

Last edited:
Just read this thread and did a search for green mile safari. Did they truly just get awarded a license and concession this past summer. unbelievable.

I've no intention of watching the video.

But one thing I never get is why do people film themselves doing such things against people or animals? I get that some people are "messed up" and get pleasure etc from the act. But don't they realise that they are making an open/shut case for the prosecution? Or do they genuinely feel that such acts are legal and acceptable?

Money was the thing that allowed bloodlust to emerge, bloodlust born into a certain breed of people that allow it. It is a common thread in their nature. There is two ways to resolve this nature. Prison or war

Have seen this before, this is how fools damage the integrity of all hunters & this sort of behaviour is what understandably results in people opposing hunting. Unfortunately even though these guys and their actions are from a minority group, this sort of footage is shared and seen by millions of people mostly from the urban world, and wala, they become anti-hunters. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies and i wish people like this would just quit hunting altogether, we don't need them in our ranks at all.

I suggest that the PHA Assn. get together and formulate a plan to rid themselves of these kind of PA's
The plan could be in conjunction with DSC, and SCI standards, or not!
PHA Assn. can push to de-license PA's that show illegal, of unsportsmanlike conduct. If the offending PA is out of country, or reach of the Assn. then a list could be widely published of PA's in violation.
In turn this would defund PA's that are rogue in activity, and at the same time shine a light on the countries that tolerate them.
And show the world that we hunters do not tolerate cruelty, or abuse to wildlife!

@Eddie P , I have dealt with several clients from the "Arab countries", they don't know any better, I put the blame solidly on the outfitter and ph's. Still it does the hunting industry huge damage.

Hunting is a way of life for most of us...it is a life filled and ruled by morals and unwritten rules. The rush of a fair chase is what makes us tick. I believe you only have the right to hunt and take a life if you can respect life. These idiots clearly do not...hopefully mother nature will take her revenge on them soon...

Bottom line....stick to a respected old school type of outfitter.

I have to say, when men ascribe to the idea that a man "doesn't know any better", that assumes he can be taught. These types cannot be taught, or convinced that "life" whether animal, or human is valuable, and precious.

Those guys look totally self-focused. Everything's about them and their pleasure. Reminds me of ISIS......

Seems like this might make an interesting thread over on the forum: "Accomodating Muslim clients."

forget jailed,killed as slowly as possible!!!!!
Or run over by a truck then throat cut !!!
For religous reasons only of course !

Truly appalling, disgusting behaviour, but then should we be surprised.
Markcz

Everyone is surprised by the video and that in itself is surprising.

It's Sharia, dudes.

The Arabs in the videos are trying to make the meat kosher (halal) and it must die by a cut with a knife. Hence, the rifle or car is just a means to bring the animal into range of a noose, which in turn holds the animal down, the prayer to Allah and then the knife. This is their culture, these are their values.

Be advised 1.5 billion people find nothing wrong with this video or the practices contained in it.

Make your own moral judgements based on these facts but for damned sure don't be surprised by this as there is nothing out of the ordinary for their culture happening on that video.

Everyone is surprised by the video and that in itself is surprising.

It's Sharia, dudes.

The Arabs in the videos are trying to make the meat kosher (halal) and it must die by a cut with a knife. Hence, the rifle or car is just a means to bring the animal into range of a noose, which in turn holds the animal down, the prayer to Allah and then the knife. This is their culture, these are their values.

Be advised 1.5 billion people find nothing wrong with this video or the practices contained in it.

Make your own moral judgements based on these facts but for damned sure don't be surprised by this as there is nothing out of the ordinary for their culture happening on that video.
Under Sharia wives can be stoned to death if they are unfortunate enough to be raped.
Markcz

Hi there, I have a couple of points to make.
First of all, a lot of muslims would be against this. You aren't supposed to be cruel to animals, and there is exemptions for wild game. Take a look at Pakistan. They understand that to not be cruel, you can't kill them with knives, unlike these morons. Second point, we (ethical) hunters can stop the cruelty by buying up Green Mile Safari stock, and once at mojority, prevent these troubles from happening again.

Wether it's cultural or just stupidity, its disgusting and everyone involved should be banned from hunting anywhere from now on.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that these aren't customary practices of Islam. For some reason, rich folk in the Arab peninsula are just kinda jerks to put it politely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!