Media
Articles
Hunted
Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA
WILD FOOTPRINTS LIMITED: HUNT SPECIALS 2009

TANZANIA HUNTING DOWNTURN
SAFARI CRISIS
BUFFALO CRUNCH PACKAGES

The options below are designed with the current global environment in mind. You will probably never again get a better deal on such an exceptional hunting opportunity with Wild Footprints Limited in the famous Kilombero Valley. A safe & sensible investment considering the present times. Limited availability with booking deadline end of April.

10 - Day Buffalo Package - Starting from $10,000 per hunter all-inclusive!

The 10-day buffalo safari is exactly as it suggests… Ten full days of buffalo hunting! For first timers, seasoned hunters & collectors. The goal is buffalo – big, bold & old. There is no better experience than Wild Footprints in the long grass of the Kilombero!

12 - Day Leopard Package - Starting from $21,000 per hunter all-inclusive

The 12-day safari is ideal for the combo hunter who is set on a specific target (not necessarily leopard), but is ready to take the many options available on a 21- day license… anything except lion & elephant. A potential big bag!

Contact us immediately to get your long awaited Tanzanian Big Game Hunting dream booked & confirmed into reality. Opportunities like this are rare for the high standards and quality on offer. Your chance to hunt Tanzania is here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!