AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
Hi everyboby,
Done, end of my hunting season in Tanzania, it was quite hard this year with the world crisis, but I am sure we will all have a better future.
Finally, instead of going again to Masai land as I was supposed, I went to the Selous game Reserve for a 2x1 safari. The hunters were both beginners, easy hunt indeed. Ready for every animals !! The area is situated in the center east of the Selous, it is a real zoo, full of game and cats but no elephant left there...... poaching of course.
Unfortunately, we were very unlucky with the leopard, despite the 20 baits, only 2 ate for only one time..... It is the time for the impalas, zebras, hartebeest and warthogs to give birth and with the big drought ( lots off animals were dying) we had, the cats had plenty of easy food..... We saw some lions ( 6 males ), one was very good but we gave it to another hunting party.
During the last 2 days of the hunt we had some heavy rain, it saved the animals.
So enjoy the pictures and the video I made about the east african eland..

19'' L hartebeest.jpg
20'' L hartebeest.jpg27'' hippo.jpg37'' dugga boy.jpg37'' EA Eland.jpg38'' buffalo.jpgBushbuck 12''.jpgBushpig.jpgEA Eland 37 ''.jpgEA Eland.jpgEland.jpgHippo in the thicket.jpgHippo.jpgNyasaland gnu, 29''.jpgOld boy!!.jpgrunning water.jpgsunset (2).jpgSunset.jpg

Now it is time to prepare the hunting season in CAR...
Thanks
Christophe

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Christophe!!!! glad you had a great season some special trophies in there well done to you your clients and your crew!!!

My very best always.

Super trophies Christophe!!! That one super old, worn down buffalo is awesome!! Congrats........ As with all of your pictures, your clients look like they are having the time of their lives! You can see it all over their faces! Good job.

Good looking trophies. Nice video with the eland. Bruce

Chris

Thank you for taking time to share with us some great trophy's that were taken...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures, they are very beautiful!

Christophe,
The video of the East African Eland is superb.
I always look forward to reading your posts.
Thank you for sharing.

Ty

Great trophies, happy hunters !

Thanks for sharing.

Always looking forward to seeing your pictures and videos... thanks for sharing these incredible moments with all of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross