TAG Safari Shorts, TWO pairs, Brand new with tags on them!

TOM

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
I've got two brand new, never worn, pairs of TAG "PH" shorts. These are great shorts, just don't fit me. Retail is $30 on these. I will sell them for $22 each shipped to you in cont U.S. (or would do $40 for both pair)

One pair 38
One pair 40

Professional Hunter Shorts for Men

Professional Hunter Shorts with Short Inseams are the most popular African Safari Shorts.The Choice of Professional Outdoor Guides, great for Hiking For those who take the outdoors seriously, Tag professional Hunter Shorts,have a 5 1/2 inch inseam, the most comfortable hunting shorts around. Six cargo pockets, elastic trim on the waist to help with those extra pounds you may pick up while relaxing in the outdoors.The flap pocket closures help securely store your gear. We use Solid Brass zippers to prevent rust. Made in Africa from 100% handpicked 5 1/2 oz lightweight "tropicool cotton " pigment dyed, Pre-washed and pre-shrunk to give a worn look,soft garment washed,.Machine washable, or let your African Safari Camp staff wash them at the river and dry them in the sun before Ironing them flat with an African Coal Iron!! Seriously, machine wash using cold water, do not use bleach, Iron using cotton setting.When you buy Tag Safari Products, you will look good and feel great knowing that you are "Helping Africa Through Trade and not Aid"

M074_f_md.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Make offer. These are brand new shorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you