T minus 12 days!

@TMS we're departing Johannesburg on 8 July

Best of luck, I am sure you going to enjoy it immensely.

Have a great time and a successful hunt.

Enjoy your adventure, wish you the best :D Cheers:

Rinehart,
Get your ass over here, I brought the Houston rain with me, the stalking is epic! Lol
Safe travels,
Cody

My wife and I will be heading to South Africa for our first Safari in less than two weeks! On Saturday, 25 June, we'll be flying out on Delta flight 200 via Atlanta. If anyone is flying the same day, I'll be at the bar in the Delta lounge! Feel free to stop by and I'll buy you a free drink!

We're hunting lion with @Umlilo Safaris and then plains game with @Limcroma Safaris!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your advise and encouragement. Thanks to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com and @BRICKBURN for running such a great resource!

Full report and photos to follow upon our return!

I'll be at Limcroma the same week you will be there.

@Skeetandtrap excellent! What will you be hunting?

We'll be at Limcroma from 1-8 July. See you then!

Wow. A LOT of AH members are in the Bush in the next 4 weeks! I know Cal Pappas mentioned he's heading over the same days I am too.

All of you please be safe and have a successful, but more importantly ENJOYABLE hunt. These are some of the "big deals" we have in this life. The majority of elderly in a recent poll said a top 5 regret in life was not traveling more. You won't have those regrets!

I'm leaving the states on July 8 and will fly back from Harare on the 27th.

If anyone happens to be connecting in Dubai lets hook up for cocktails and cigars. I have 14 hours to kill in the most decadent place on earth.

@Skeetandtrap nice. I look forward to hearing about and congratulating you on your hunting successes in person!

@rinehart0050 , going to miss you by a day at the airport!!!!

There sure are going to be a lot of AH members in Africa the next 3 months, wishing them all safe and successful safaris.

You all have safe travels and one hell of a hunt!

Hello rinehart0050....You and your wife will have an amazing time!
It would be a pleasure to help make your hunt stress free when it comes to the handling of your trophies. The key is to get all sorted BEFORE you leave so that everyone is advised of next steps to avoid issues later and we keep YOU updated every step of the way.
In your case, it is even more important to do this ahead of time since it will take managing the trophies from two different outfitters. We will be able to make sure both sets of trophies will be consolidated into one shipment so that you do not have two separate shipments resulting in double charges. We take care of everything including all necessary permits so do give us a call for more details. We only handle hunted trophies and take the responsibility off your shoulders so that the handling of your trophies is done as efficiently and as economically as possible! Our office number is 845-943-5943......We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Best,
Robert & Rosella

full

This whole safari thing is getting real now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!!! Enjoy! Look forward to updates! (y)

Wait about 17 hours from now. That's when it gets really real! :A Rock:

Well you made it out of Phoenix and hopefully up in the air and not somewhere on the tarmac waiting for your flight to take off, hope it's a great trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross