Swap hunt for water buffalo! Tell me what you can swap!

Reaction score
Website
www.uniqueadventures.com.au
Deals & offers
Hunted
Argentina,Australia and New Zealand
Hey guys keen to do a swap hunt if anyone is keen , as you know I have a buffalo concession in the nt and I'm
Wanting to do 1 swap hunt a year . So I thought it might be a good idea to advertise a hunt for a swap on Africa hunting and see what you guys can offer in return ! Now rules of swap are: swap is not over until both parties have tagged out respective trophies , doesn't included flights, taxidermy , freight of trophies ,
Must be exportable trophies !
Tell me what you can swap me ! If I like the deal I will leave you a message and then we can chat !
My side of the swaphunt will be : 7 days guided trophy water buffalo bull hunt ex Darwin
Includes transfers from Darwin , food, tented accommodation , all guides fees . Valued $6500 us ,can get a scrub bull added to hunt to round it up to the value of $8300 us , please send pics as well ! Can add axis deer on aswell they are $2800 us , on top !
Cheers hayden Potts 61403724744 or www.uniqueadventures.com.au

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 223
I don't have anything to swap right now, but is their any certain hunts your interested in?

Really keen on North American trophies mate , like bears and deer, inc moose and caribou , like I said can only do one a year ! If it was African game I like the spiral horn species the most but also inc zebra and gemsbok and don't forget, sable ! Even would swap a lioness hunt for one ,
I'm happy to put money up if it's over the value of my hunt because it's got to be a fair trade! And I know I can't hunt them all at once ! Just one at a time ! Just Chipping away at them that's all!

I can offer an Iowa whitetail hunt, Iowa is known for some of the largest whitetail in the world, I can throw that out there to any AH member.

I can offer an Iowa whitetail hunt, Iowa is known for some of the largest whitetail in the world, I can throw that out there to any AH member.

I love a guy who's proud of his hunting spot.

FYI ;)

wr_wttp.jpg

SCORE: 213 5/8
HUNTER: Milo N. Hanson
OWNER: Milo N. Hanson
DATE: 1993

KEY MEASUREMENTS:
Length of main beam: Right 28 4/8 - Left 28 4/8
Inside spread: 27 2/8
Circ. of smallest place between burr and first point: Right 4 6/8 - Left 5
Number of points: Right 8 - Left 6

Attachments

• wr_wttp.jpg
    wr_wttp.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
I was told saskachewean was the place , for these things .
the words were ; they come out of the womb at 135 gross, in sk

I was told saskachewean was the place , for these things .
the words were ; they come out of the womb at 135 gross, in sk

There are some awesome WTD in Iowa and plenty of other places.
I'll send you some pictures of some local boys by email gluey and you can slobber over them.
The little suckling guy I took this year with the 375 scored out at 135.

All I got is a couple of secret locations for some fine squirrel hunting in Western Pennsylvania. :D

Wild pigs in Arkansas!

That's a nice whitetail boys but I think if I had a good chance of a black bear or muley aswell I would trade ! As I know if you guys come over here you wouldn't just be shooting buff ! There is plenty of other species here too! That I can add on !

Hayden I know a fella who might want to trade you a Black Bear hunt.

How's about a sable in Mozambique?

Cant do it this year but I have Mule deer, Whitetail, and hogs. I also have several exotic sheep species, waterfowl, and wing shooting.

Hi I can swap you a spring (June), baited black bear hunt in Québec, Canada. The ezpected weight shoud be 75-150 kg. There will be some fishing for trout, walleye and pike available depending of the dates.

Cant do it this year but I have Mule deer, Whitetail, and hogs. I also have several exotic sheep species, waterfowl, and wing shooting.
Are they free range completely ? If it is mules and whitetail would be interested ! And if you threw in a day of geese hunting would we very keen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg