Support Your Choice of Hunting/Shooting/Convervations Efforts - Free to you!

Grady

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, IHEA
Hunted
US, Germany, RSA
I just found out about a program that Amazon offers that could benefit hunting/shooting/conservation ect.

Here are the basics:

If you shop using Amazon, you have to opportunity to support the cause of you choice through the AmazonSmile program.

• Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
  • AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
  • Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Here is the link to describe the program: http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_ge_rl_lm_raas

Bottom line, this is your opportunity to help out the program that you chose. I did a quick search and found the following:

Scholastic Shooting Sports Program - Youth Shooting Sports
Safari Club International - Conservation/Hunting
Midway USA Foundation - Supporting Youth shooting
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
and many more.....

They don't seem to have DSC for for some reason though, which surprised me when I found out about this several months back. So SCI it was for me. Didn't even thinking about RMEF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!