AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
WPAZ, PHAZ
Sunset photos for you people who need your african fix...

The smoke from this bush fire other side of the river from us made for some nice sunset photos, and with the mist on the kafue in the cold mornings mixed with the smoke the sunrise wasnt too bad either.

P1020767.JPG
P1020753.JPG
P1020755.JPG
P1020756.JPG
P1020758.JPG
P1020774.JPG
P1020778.JPG
P1020785.JPG
P1020790.JPG
P1020796.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics,
i like the last one

nice picture spikey......
who took them ?

actually the quality is outstanding , i thought someone sober must of snapped them off,ha ha ha ha

nah mate there bloody good .....

so are yours edd, nice hijack ,mate
l like your style :LOL::LOL::LOL:

actually the quality is outstanding , i thought someone sober must of snapped them off,ha ha ha ha

now we dont drink all the time, but must confess we were partaking of a few mosis etc for sundowners on the dam wall at the time (jerome where are my drinking smileys?) so this will have to do (y)

Cool pics Spike, well done, must admit the times we have spent together I would not have been able to walk upside down nor would I have been able to take a picture...

:) ;)
My best to you

bluey here are 2 more of the fire over the river taken from where you will sit next year having a couple of cold ones around the fire. a lot of the bush goes up in flames at this time of the year and there were fires just about everywhere outside of the fence, but with firebreaks inside and outside already burnt none came in, but worrying at the time. now we just have to keep an eye on the fishermen on the other side who like to come over and set fires on our side to make it easier to poach and also to burn out the cane rats to eat..........you can have firebreaks in place but they just set fire to the areas in between. :mad:
P1020751.JPG
P1020752.JPG

Cool pics Spike, well done, must admit the times we have spent together I would not have been able to walk upside down nor would I have been able to take a picture...

:) ;)
My best to you

shit jaco i thought we were walking upside down then!!!!:confused::LOL:

I could not move bud!! :)

you guys don't muck around with the burning off .
I read something when we were over there last week that in northern Africa the area of Australia gets burned off in Africa ,this time of the year ,
hey jaco roy ,said to say gday

bluey this time of the year when a big part of zambia and other countries around go up in smoke the charter pilots need their gps and other instruments as once up in the air you can see bugger all. the locals burn to clear the grass and bush for getting their fields ready, and also so they dont get any nasty surprises from things lurking in it :eek: :D that fire in the photos we could still see 2 nights later burning on the horizon.

HI JACK.
doesn't all the jaking happen at traffic lights (robots)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg